on 10 December 2012
I bought snow white for 99p earlier in the month just because it was cheap really. It was enjoyed so much by my little girl,I decided to pay the 2.99 for this one. Look,it is alot of money depending on how you look at it, but the joy on my daughters face wen reading it is priceless. Same as snow white there is a game every 2pagea or so which keeps things ticking over.
I just have to applaud the developers and curse them at the same time......because my daughter wants Rapunzel next.......and it's £2.99. Why can't they all be 99P.
Seriously very good. If you have young children you won't go far wrong with these pop up books.
on 15 December 2013
I was very happy with these books a real lovely story that kids love to listen too and has the interactive game parts which they will enjoy.