4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed - A Big Surprise!
These gloves arrived very promptly after order which was a good first impression.

I decided to take them out for a 'test drive' straight out of the box so duly climbed on my trusty (or should that be rusty?) bike. Straight away I could feel the benefit of these new gloves.

Published 9 months ago by Rob J Short

3.0 out of 5 stars waiting on change
I have sent back item as too small and still have not yet received the larger size ordered. Please could you confirm that the larger size are on their way.

Published on 31 Dec 2011 by maggsy

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Impressed - A Big Surprise!, 14 Oct 2013

Firstly, the fit. I have very large hands so I admit to some scepticism about whether these, even in XXL, would fit. The vastly more expensive ones i tried on in Halfrauds simply wouldn't fit. But these Veloset ones really did 'fit like a glove' even so far as the velcro fastening was around my wrist not the heel of my hand as other ones tended to be.

In addition to the comfort of the glove, the padding was in exactly the right place for my needs, for use on my mountain bike - it has bar ends so I tend to rest at the angle join of the bar ends and handlebars.

I know it sounds cheesey, but these gloves really did enhance the enjoyment i got from my ride and what I intended to be as a quick 'test run' resulted in my being out for a couple of hours.

I suffer from arthritis, which is well managed, but my hands do suffer. These gloves have helped a lot, really reducing 'fatigue'.

Lastly, the price. Again, I was a little sceptical. These gloves were less than 10 and the ones I had considered in Halfrauds were around the 25 mark - I wasn't expecting much. How wrong was I!?

These may not be the top-end type gear more serious cyclists would entertain, but for me, an overweight middle-aged arthritis sufferer who is trying to get back to some kind of reasonable shape, they were excellent.

If I could offer one observation for consideration, it would be to include removal loops to the fingers, as getting them off isn't the most elegant of procedures.Because of this, I am docking a star, but only because I can't dock half a star.

Other than that, given the cost, speed of delivery, comfort, etc. there is little I can fault about them - only time will tell about durability, but for the money, if they only last 6 months I'd be another pair!

Remember, this is my opinion, but I hope it helps you with your decision if you are considering buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantacstic, 24 Sep 2013
these really made using my crutches easier and protected my hands it made getting around much less painful and helped with my recovery

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and warm, great product, 19 Sep 2013
Got these for my disabled son as his hands were getting sore wheeling his chair, these gloves give him the extra comfort and padding required and now he wears them to school every morning and thinks they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended, 29 Aug 2013
Again, these arrived very quickly. They are of excellent quality and very well padded and made. Certainly do the job they are advertised for. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent buy, 3 July 2013
Great fit & very comfortable, worth every penny and good quality. I only have small hands so these are a great fit! Would definitely recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars OK for the price, 20 April 2012
Ms. Loes Vanderlaan "iamloes" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
If you look at how much cycling gloves cost out there this is a fantastic buy for a starter. The make is OK, the cut off fingers don't have stitching on the end which is a bit of a minus. The padding isn't really in the right spot for me, but that may be because my hands are between a Medium and a Large - who knows.
Considering how much I've paid for them I'm very happy with them!

3.0 out of 5 stars waiting on change, 31 Dec 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again!, 6 Oct 2013
I'm very pleased with these gloves; good quality and true to size. An excellent value for money, does not look nor feel cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks and feels good!, 13 Sep 2013
Perfect gloves for cycling at a really good price. They feel really comfortable. I am really happy with my purchase!