on 10 January 2013
The magazine looks good on the kindle an it's handy to carry around on my tablet. Due to the small kindle screen you do have to scroll around and zoom to see the pages properly but that's not a problem for me. Love it!
on 28 January 2013
not happy i have to go through multiple screens before i can view my magazine. it always takes me back to the "buy" page first. once browsing pages it can take a . long time . to get all the pages downloaded, prefer a hardcopy magazine.
on 27 December 2012
Can't believe I can now get my magazine without leaving the house looks fab on my new kindle fire hd
on 27 January 2013
But only because it rates itself as free, what it really is is subscribtion to the online magasine. I pay subscription for the paper version. I thought it was a free add on which i have found on the Zest website - much better.
on 28 December 2013
Quite cheerful and packed of good advices. Highly recommended!! Good reading when relaxing and not thinking about work. I would make sure I can read more.
on 19 September 2013
Didn't really read it to be honest I found it a little irritating and the content wasn't really appealing in this particular edition.
on 26 March 2013
Apparently there has been a problem getting my bank details so nothing received yet! Will re rate once its arrived.
on 26 January 2013
Not exactly sure how this works.I dont have any information on this on my kindle.Dont find it easy to acess at all.
on 17 March 2013
I found it hard to download as its a pixalmag,if it had been Like a book it would have been Simpler to download.
on 5 January 2013
Good magazine to read. Now that I have it on my Kindle, I won't forget where I have put it and can go back to it anytime.