on 15 July 2014
Not 40 seeds more like 10 poor delivery and very little content would not buy again
on 27 June 2014
They look lovely, but when grown nothing like picture! They look like Daisy's! Very disappointed, as looked fabulous to go in garden!
on 24 May 2014
Very very disappointed with these seeds not growing into the plants I wanted when they came it said they were tomatoes which is obviously not what I ordered, grew them anyways turned our to be wild weeds very disappointed with this I would not recommend this seller at all.
on 27 August 2014
Sent Sunflowers instead of Ranunculus is that why so cheap!!
on 22 November 2013
Really pleased with my purchase, arrived within the specified time, good value for money just hope they bloom as shown on the packet.
on 4 October 2014
The seeds I received are definitely not Persian buttercup. I don't know what it is..but not as beautiful either.
on 12 June 2013
Bought these for my daughter, and they are lovely. More expensive in the shops. Hoping for a good show of them this year.
on 20 July 2014
these are not Persian buttercup seeds, very disappointed.
on 2 July 2015
No instructions given so I have sown the seeds in a pot and something has come up but won't produce flowers this year. Maybe they will next year! If they are annual flowers they will have been a waste of money but if they come up next year then I have hundreds of plants.
on 20 January 2014