5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!
Great shoe for long distance running very little weight and feels extremely light on the feet with all the support that I need.

First day I received them I took them out for a 10k run without any problems.
Published 10 months ago by Mikke

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, light on quality?
I brought these online without trying them on or even seeing them in person. I've had Mizuno runners before and have been pleased with them, so when I saw these at a decent prize, description and in this colour combo (which I like) I decided I would get them. I've used them a couple of times and some observations:

1. These are light weight shoes and so are very...
Published 10 months ago by M. Belcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe!, 28 May 2013

First day I received them I took them out for a 10k run without any problems.

3.0 out of 5 stars Light weight, light on quality?, 14 Jun 2013
M. Belcher (Lund, Sweden) - See all my reviews

1. These are light weight shoes and so are very light on - I hardly notice them on. That is both good (they're responsive and keep you on your toes) and bad (you can feel the ground much better e.g. stones and bumps seem to come straight through to your feet). Fine if you're after such a ride.

2. As they are light, they don't have much support - they don't hold the feet very tightly or provide much protection. For off road running I'd be wary and probably not use these. They're also very thin - great for summer running but these wouldn't be good for my winter running.

3. Quality - this is related to the lightness of the shoes - they're just a bit light on quality. Of course I haven't had them for very long but I've had enough running shoes to get the feel that these won't last that long. A couple of examples of the poor quality - the laces are thin and unlike any I've seen on runners before. They're kind of cotton like (as one would get on a pair of Clarkes desert boots) and just don't seem robust. They have a nice gold thread woven into them though! They also seem to lace up poorly, as though there are a not enough lace holes. The other noticeable low quality area is with the sole fixing at the toe - it just seems very light and vulnerable and poorly glued. It will be interesting to see how they fair after a few wet runs and some circuits work.

On the plus side, these are very nice looking shoes and I really like the colours.

Of course these could be perfect for a light weight neutral runner who will only be doing road work in the summer and they good last quite well. I'm just not sure and if I was buying these again, I'd have like to see them in person first and if I had, I'd probably not have gone for them.

ARRAY(0xb2e9e4bc)