on 2 May 2014
these shoes are all different sizes !!! NOT STATED WHEN PURCHASED ... So if you want them for Barbi then only about 5 pair are suitable ,, this was very frustrating for a 4 year old .
on 7 April 2016
these vary in size - some might fit monster high, some fit barbie 'made to move' (which is what I bought them for - she's barefoot new) and one pair is so teeny I'm not sure which doll they'd fit. A really nice, fun pack of shoes - excellent value even though I'm only using 4 pairs - the barbie 'made to move' doll has delicate jointed ankles, compared to normal barbie, so I'm reluctant to force boots on and off her feet - but a regular barbie could probably wear them fine.
review image
on 27 March 2015
I am very happy with these shoes. They fit all our Barbies very well, as well as the shoes they actually came with. They also fit our few Disney Store Princess dolls. I was sceptical before ordering as my friend ordered similar shoes and they don't fir the Barbie feet very well. However, these were a great fit. Well worth the money. Ours have supplemented the Barbie Vending Machine.
on 14 June 2015
You get what you pay for. This set was as cheap as chips, but obviously these are mass produced with materials that aren't top grade. But my 2 nieces who are 4 and 5 yrs old, are none the wiser. It was ideal as they misplace their dolls clothes/shoes quite often, so for this price, it wouldn't hurt as much if they lost it.
on 14 August 2015
Great price and the little ones are happy with them.

Do not be surprised or complain about the quality as you have to bear in mind what you've paid for these. In my opinion they're way too slutty, but there you go.

They fit Barbie and I have two happy children.
on 16 March 2016
Fabulous selection of shoes and boots for barbie and similar dolls. Some of them were more difficult for little ones to get on the dolls without help but that gave me an excuse to play dolls. Good quality and a bargain for the money. Take a little while to come but worth the wait.
on 25 February 2016
12 pairs received. Mixture of colours, but mainly purple and mauve. Some shoes appear too small for barbie's feet, but little one was thrilled and for the price I can't really grumble.
on 6 November 2015
Excellent product and service thankyou
on 8 December 2013
This is a Christmas gift for my niece who enjoys dressing up her Barbie dolls. the gift will go into the Barbie case I bought for her along with several other items
on 7 November 2015
Brilliant pack of boots and shoes to replace all the ones lost or sucked up the Hoover ,great for Barbie fans arrived on time ,very reasonable price .Thankyou