on 1 December 2013
The shoe size is too small. I am wearing Size 7 or 40, but the shoes are far too small so that my feet can't get in.
on 29 October 2013
They are cosy, very padded on the sole and the USB heating is great! I'm so happy working from home now :)
on 30 October 2013
Wasn't sure about these as when I bought them there were no reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. They are nice, snug and warm up fairly quickly, and are definitely warm enough. The packaging was already opened and taped back up on my pair, but they hadn't been used. One other thing I like about them is once your feet are warm enough you can remove the heated inner part, so you don't have to walk around with cables trailing behind you. Great product, thinking of also getting a pair for my Mum.
on 13 October 2014
No instructions. No kite mark. No BS number. On or off only - my wife complained they burned her feet (no good conduct points there!)
on 26 February 2016
The material of these slippers are wonderfully soft and comfortable. I'm not a huge fan of the design on the front but the overall colour is fine.

I found them to be a little too small for the size which I ordered making them slightly uncomfortable as my toes sit on the seam.

These are suppose to be heated by plugging them into a USB port however, after using them a few times, i'm unsure of whether my feet are just heating the inside and not the element. They don't feel any warmer than wearing normal slippers hence the two star rating. If they were higher powered then I would definitely use them.
on 5 December 2013
These slippers arrived in six days from China ! At first I thought they were too small as they looked very small but, when I tried them on, they fitted fine (I am a size 8 UK). The quality is great for the price, I don't know how they can sell them for the price they do, including delivery. I would certainly recommend these slippers for anyone. They heated up quickly too when plugged in.
on 10 March 2016
Besides the fact that they look exactly like in the picture, pretty, fluffly and smooth, they warm up my feet surprisingly well. My feet are cold all the time, so when I don't move (when watching a film or being at the computer) I either need to wear thermal socks, or these.
The only slight disadvantage which is not worth removing a star for, is that when you need to get up you either have to remove the heating pads, or have another pair of slippers to move around. So it goes without saying that the price is ideal
on 10 September 2014
I have to say, these are absolutely brilliant, and great value.
I am going to order another pair.
on 28 January 2016
The quality is not adequate. The size is small, I ordered UK size 7 for my boyfriend. When I contacted the seller, I received a comment like: "Size: 27 * 14 * 8cm. Did you notice it and check if the product matches the product description?" If you put the item as size 7 it must be size 7, regardless what you consider the size 7 to be. it is called Standardisation.
on 29 February 2016
I bought these for my girlfriend whose feet are constantly icy cold, and she just loves them! She says that it's not convenient when she must get up and walk around the flat, and that's why they've become computer-slippers only. But they do warm your feet, they do look nice, they do exactly what they are supposed to do.