6,590 Reviews
 (5,455)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, but be careful of e-mailing it
When I asked a friend of mine's wife what voucher he wanted for his 50th Birthday she said Amazon. Since I knew my friends e-mail address, I thought it was best to use the e-mail option because it might be easier to redeem for him than a printed voucher, but after I sent it, I started reading the terms and conditions which state: "Amazon.co.uk is not responsible if a...
Published on 3 Dec 2011 by Mr. William Bimson

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 1460 461 462659 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars gift card, 27 Jan 2013
I I found the online gift card to be very useful. I have friends and family spread all over the country and abroad.
Great idea as you can give a small just thought of you gift or a larger amount for a substantial gift.
The only setback I had with this was the first time I used it, the gift didn't go to the intended recipient. I had to contact amazon to look into it. My gift had not registered at all. I sent the gift again v with no problems and have used this service a few times since with no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present to send from afar, 27 Jan 2013
G. D. Tennant (UK) - See all my reviews
I'm currently working in Tanzania with family back in the UK. I didn't get myself organised to send presents back for them, so Amazon vouchers were the answer! Very well received, very flexible, sent the message 'I love you'. Will aim to send locally made presents back in future, but very pleased with Amazon vouchers this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 27 Jan 2013
Elizabeth D. (Cupertino, CA United States) - See all my reviews
An Amazon Gift Certificate - So what's not to like?? Anybody would love to receive this, no matter how much it's worth!

5.0 out of 5 stars The cyber cert is good!, 27 Jan 2013
Know the amount you want to spend, but don't know what gift is acceptable? Give an eMailed gift certificate from Amazon UK, delivered to the recipients eMail address 'overnight'. Call it 'guaranteed express delivery' and brace yourself for the kudos'! The system works for me as I live overseas and the resultant transaction on Amazon's secure network gives me an audit trail for my credit card reconciliation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 27 Jan 2013
Ideal gift for someone who is difficult to buy for, something for everyone, from books to clothing!
Gives them the choice of what they would like.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gift Certificate, 27 Jan 2013
I don't know how I would send gifts to my grandkids in Europe if it weren't for Amazon UK gift certificates. Canada Post has become far too expensive, and takes forever to arrive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to do, 26 Jan 2013
Will most definately do this again because its much quicker than sending a gift card! The gift certificate was well recieved since the recipient uses Amazon often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't LOVE an Amazon gift card?, 26 Jan 2013
I love giving Amazon gift cards especially since I have relatives in Belgium and I'm in the US. It's easy and the recipient can always get what they want. The delivery is prompt and always accurate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Gift Voucher Certificate, 26 Jan 2013
Great to give as a gift. Easy to purchase and send. Person sent it to found it easy to apply to their account too.

5.0 out of 5 stars gift cert, 26 Jan 2013
left to last minute but was great for christmas and well recieved thank you have used adn enjoued so there

‹ Previous | 1460 461 462659 | Next ›