on 27 January 2014
I've given it a month and did not expect much for the price. Just wanted it to work,even slowly, while on public transport and in hotels. It's worked for a while but it gave up yesterday. Expected it to last about six months not 28 days. i have been trying to get it to reboot for two days but don't think it is going to happen. Giving it until tomorrow to reboot. If it doesn't looks like a trip to the post office. Like i said i realise it was cheap but I only wanted it to WORK!!!! EXTREMELY, EXTREMELY disappointed.
on 29 July 2013
When I ordered this tablet it was for my son who wants my iPad all the time so I looked around for a cheap small tablet that would fit batter in his hands (he is only 2) I wanted it for a few games and iplayer witch some cheap tablets can't play, the tablet arrived within the dates given however it would not stay connected to Internet But I must say how helpful direct android tablets were I contacted them by email and they talked me through resetting but this did not work so I returned to them but needed it back fast as we were going away and I wanted it for my little boy they were so helpful and rang me when they received it to say they would send me a new one straight out so we would have it in time, got new one that worked fab and helps keep son off iPad. More company's should have customer service like this.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 April 2013
This tablet came very quickly from System 87. It worked on all counts including the USB
& worked straight away with the Amazon bought case/keyboard with no app.
Very sturdy for it's size.
I would buy the right angled micro to Normal 'A' USB Adaptor with about eight inch approx lead as the leverage
with the normal 'A' USB could cause problems in the long run and is protruding.
I would like to find a short extension lead for the charger connection as it is stiff as it should be, I think taking this in
and out with the USB connection near could cause problems. A strange plug to me.
Connected to my router with the 'Wireless key' password found on your desktop 'C' Networks. No problem.
Overall buy it. Right price: Good service: and you can add your own bits. EW.
on 23 November 2013
I saw this tablet. I thought this will do for what I need it for. (general internet seach and word documents) I never thought this tablet would be so good for the price I paid. Glad I bought it.
on 17 December 2013
This seller is a big rip off. Took a extremely long time when getting here. Also refuse to get in contact with me after payment and delivey. I told this seller that it came with tgescreen scratched not the right colour I asked for and that the battery last for about half hour after being fully charged. This seller ZeeTek is a totally fraud. I can't even get my money back or send it back as they won't contact me back. The volume button and screen has a mind of its own at times. And screen keeps flickering. Good thing I took it out to try to set it up before giving it to my son for his Christmas present. To expensive for some putting that barely works. Stay way from ZeeTek.com on Amazon. !!!!!!!
on 23 April 2014
I bought this tablet for my two year old to play with when we are travelling. From reading the reviews I thought it was gonna be rubbish. But its not.
All 3 of us played angry birds and watched films on netflix on it for over 2 days before the battery ran out. It can handle my daughters battering and being played with.

Only downside with it is that it can be a little slow at times. Other than that it's a very good tablet for the price and I would have expected so much more from it if it had cost me more.
on 25 June 2013
This tablet is a great starting point for children. Its' price makes it an affordable item which you can give to children to use knowing that in a worse situation and it gets damaged the loss is not too great. It performs all the basic functions well and teaches children to use a tablet ready to go on to more expensive equipment if desired. Only downside is that the battery is probably only good for 2 hours constant use without a charge, but I wouldn't ley that put you off. For the price paid this was good value.
on 9 December 2013
on/off button broke after 2 just weeks, tried tc contact them but have never heard a thing. bought it for my daughter as her main xmas present, what a waste of money, to get it repaired myself would cost too much and could not justify spending any more mone just for the next thing to go wrong.
never got ny reply from the supplier and found that several people had the same problem with the on/off switch - didn;t think i'd bought it off Delboy, but wish i had now, will never buy from these cowboys again!!!
on 13 August 2013
After several weeks now of attempting to use the tablet for the usual things ie browsing the web and replying to emails, it is clear that this is just not up to the job. It is incredibly slow to respond so even trying to call up the keyboard requires many frustrating taps whilst it thinks about whether or not it feels like responding. I have asked several friends to try it in case I was not using it correctly, but all have given the same verdict - it's virtually useless and a waste of money.
on 27 December 2013
Had problems charging from the start, need to resolve it very soon, spoilt my grandsons Christmas need to hear from you soon Regards Nigel