5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Great product for a great price. Arrived in perfect condition within a couple of days. Amazing what you can get for your money these days.
Published 16 months ago by Happy as Larry

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY - ABOUSTLY RUBBISH
I brought 2 of these for my 5 and 4 year old sons for christmas. Thankfully i checked them before i wrapped them up for christmas. the chargers dont fit or work and the usb doesnt charge the tablet. They do have charge on them and will work for the first 3 times you switch them on. Apps were downloaded and the playstore was on there so i could download more apps but...
Published 8 months ago by mum of 2 boys

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 July 2014
good value for such a cheap gadget.

2.0 out of 5 stars Just about passable, depending on what you want it for., 19 Dec 2013
Mark A. Teo "Mahzes" (London, England, UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this from eBay a few weeks back. Admittedly I chose to pay a bit more because I wanted to order from a UK seller in order to have it arrive more quickly- most of the sellers on Amazon (at least at the time) were based in China, so delivery would have taken a while. In retrospect, I suppose it was a wiser choice in the end- having bought from a UK seller meant that it was that much quicker and easier to return it after I decided it wasn't up to scratch.

I really only bought this to use as a reader. The most immediate problem I notice then is that the tablet (and as such, the screen) are designed to be used horizontally in a landscape view. Whilst the tablet will still auto-rotate (very slowly, I might add) when held vertically, the screen has clearly been designed for landscape viewing, and the portrait viewing angle is nothing short of atrocious. It felt uncomfortable to look at vertically, as the poor viewing angle meant that each eye was seeing the screen in different colours- unless you're looking at the screen from the exact angle that it wants to be looked at from, the colours will distort violently.

That in itself wasn't a complete deal-breaker, but within my first few hours of owning the tablet with light use, it had crashed to the point of needing to reset about five times. It's a very, very unstable device, and is painfully slow and clunky for even a lot of basic things. Turning off background app updates seemed to at least curb the crashing problem quite a bit, but it was still very sluggish. The screen also scratches ridiculously easily and had a number of very fine, hairline scratches just from basic use and (ironically) wiping to try and clean it.

Whilst it can technically run a number of games and if I recall correctly, had Angry Bird pre-installed, I didn't try these. Quite frankly seeing how much it struggled with basic things, I can't imagine it faring well.

It's not absolutely terrible, but I decided that it wasn't good enough to warrant the 50 I had spent on it. If I'd got it for 30 or under I might have held onto it, but it's really not worth a penny more than that, and that's at a stretch as it it. This is the lowest of the low-end tablets. It's fit for purpose (just about), but you most certainly get what you pay for. Well, provided you paid 30 or less.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for what it is., 24 Sep 2013
Though not the fault of the supplier the headphone jack does not fit because the casing is misaligned. I wanted it as a media player, which it does very well. The video graphics are very good though if you want to play HD videos the graphics are not the same as higher end products such as Blackberry Archos or the more expensive Apple products. For the price of this tablet don't expect that.
The speakers are at the back yet loud at full volume can be heard with the tablet lying down. It takes WMV AVI and MP4 files. The internal SD card is limited in capacity so a micro SD card is required.
The apps are limited though with Google Play there are other options available.
The screen is very responsive in comparison with older generation tablets. It plays simple games very well though I have not tried it with high speed or high demand games. The Internet is very fast on this compared with Archos 5s.
Ultimately this is a cheap tablet ( about 33-40) that does a lot and in the event it is damaged. It won't be a major loss nor expensive to replace.

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for basic things like reading......dont expect many games to work well on it!!, 12 May 2013
The tablet overall is good for basic things but it did struggle with Subway Surf and a few other games. I ran a SNES and Megadrive emulator and it also struggled with that and they're very basic games!

For those of you that want to know the Antutu benchmark score it was less than 3500. I can't remember exact but thats pretty poor but as mentioned ok for basic things like reading.

For me it seemed like many of the apps from the play store would make the tablet unstable. I downloaded mx player which is a multi format video player widely used and that made the tablet unstable. Iplayer worked fine.

For reading books the tablet is fine. Basic internet browsing was also ok but don't expect it to handle many of the 3d games well. Personally I'd recommend paying a bit extra for something that is dual core and with a bit more memory.

Giving it a 2 stars because it can be very unstable. I had a major crash where the tablet would stay stuck on the flashing android start up screen in only 2 days but managed to sort it out after extensive googling. After that I didn't put any apps that would push the tablet too hard and it seemed to work ok.

Eventually sent the tablet back and got my money back as it was just too unstable for the things I wanted I really wanted it for.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shipped from Hong Kong. Had to pay €22+ import tax, 8 Mar 2013
The device looks great. I have no problem with it.

I did not like having to pay €22+ extra to have it delivered. I presumed it was a UK/EU site

I like the tablet. Propitiatory power supply. I would have preferred USB charging.

The weight is nice @ 280g.

1.0 out of 5 stars broke within one week, 19 Feb 2013
just completely stopped working within a week
probably why it was so cheap and is really slow
buy a more expensive better one like a Google nexus
terrible

5.0 out of 5 stars Does Exactly What It Says on the Tin!, 11 Mar 2013
S. Taylor "Mossy" (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
It's not expensive, but it punches above its weight and is too, too good to be given to the kids as a toy. It's a fine piece of kit with a good, clear screen, reasonable sound, and is a more than decent alternative to buying a "name." I'd recommend this any day of the week. Good enough for ebooks, music, videos. Buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Mar 2013
This review is from: 7" inch Capacitive Touch Screen Allwinner A13 1.0GHz CPU (up to 1.5GHz maximumly)Processor Android 4.0.3 (Latest Ice Cream Sandwich OS) Tablet PC 4GB HDD 512MB WiFi MID Epad Flash Player 11.1 - Compatible with BBC iPlayer / Youtube / Facebook (White) by Dx-mall
I bought this tablet for myself, mainly for reading books, watching films, playing games etc for when I was on holiday, This tablet is just as good as the others available in many highstreet stores, but at a reduced cost. My brother paid 45 more for his tablet from a highstreet store than I did for this one and his was exactly the same spec. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.

The only downside is that it can be quite difficult to find a case that fits perfectly, or with the cable/bitton holes in the right place.

1.0 out of 5 stars Tablet, 1 Mar 2013
Item still not arrived,emailed company about 30 mins ago with no reply so far.my son is very unhappy as he is paying out of his own money for this item!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 April 2013
this is mainly used by todler who loves it, it is easy to use and the pen provided makes it easy to use screen, great value