5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, love it!, 10 Jun 2013
This review is from: Hard Candy Drop Tech Series Case for Google Nexus 7 - Black/Red (Personal Computers)
I'm sure if you were after a waffer thin case you wouldn't be looking at this case and certainly not looking at the reviews for it. This case is slightly bulky however that is what I wanted. I used to have a Kindle Fire but changed to the Nexus and the first thing you notice is, the Nexus is difficult to hold comfortably without the big edge round the screen that the Kindle has. When on a train or tube the Nexus suddenly didn't feel secure in my hand, so I invested in this case, firstly to make it more secure in my hand, but if it did drop it might be protected a bit more! It does both jobs superbly, makes it easy to hold and comfortable as well as feeling like it could be dropped quite easily from reading height without breaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 20 Jan 2013
C. M. Pardo "tina" (surrey,london) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my son's Google tablet; we wasted so much money buying cheap casings. This one is worth the price for sure !

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this before you damage the screen, not after., 17 Jan 2014
Bought a Google Nexus 7 for my son and he manage to drop it twice within 3 month damaging the screen. The repairs have cost me more than a new Google Nexus 7. So we bought a Hard Candy Drop Tech case for it and one for our ASUS TF101. Both screens have survived for almost a year now. So when we bought a Nexus 7 for the other son, we also bought a Hard Candy Drop Tech case for it as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Robust, 25 May 2014
Without the Hard Candy Drop case the Nexus 7 would
be naked and exposed to everything.
Here's to the Case.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 18 Mar 2014
bought this for my nexus 7 well what can i say a wicked piece of kit survives knocks and drops i really want to put it to the test and ride over it with my car but ive not managed to pick up ther nerve to try that yet, but if you go little ones that always like to drop things this is ideal worth the money..

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Jan 2014
bought as gift and loved by owner. great protective case and looks great for the male in the family