5.0 out of 5 stars 12 pocket insert travel organiser hand bag size
I bought this as part of my daughter-in-laws Christmas present and she was delighted with it and the fact it held her kindle her mother fell in love with it and is ordering one
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by triciaquilt

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good
Good idea , excellent organiser but netting not sewn in too well, have had to repair. rest of bag seems quite well made.
Published 18 months ago by Rufette

5.0 out of 5 stars 12 pocket insert travel organiser hand bag size, 6 Jan. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 14 Aug. 2013
Many pockets including zipped ones for more private belongings. The central pocket is large, big enough to take my purse and sunglasses case. Helpful.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, 27 Sept. 2013
This review is from: chinkyboo 12 Pockets Insert Travel Organiser Handbag Organizer Bag - Grey, Blue, Green, Pink, Wine red, Orange With a chinkyboo logo bag as gift (Luggage)

4.0 out of 5 stars A must for hangbag users!, 3 April 2013
J. Cranmer (UK) - See all my reviews
A very useful item, well worth the money...and it was a cheaper one. No need to spend huge amounts as this does the job just as well. The little grey handles on it broke almost immediately but in all honesty they have no major function anyway, you can easily move it from bag to bag without them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant value, 13 May 2014
I have had quite a few organisers but this one is the best. The 2 zip pockets on either side of the central comparttment mean that stuff doesn't tumble out. Really sturdy, well made and roomy, it makes a great buy. I transfer it from bag to bag easily. I carry far too much stuff with me, but this fits it in no problem.I would not be without this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone needs one - even men for their man bags., 21 July 2014
An excellent purchase. The pockets are of differing sizes so there is space for all sorts of items. It's a relief not to be constantly scrabbling about for phone, keys, biro etc. and because it's easily transferable from bag to bag, I can stop being lazy and use bags that co-ordinate properly with my clothes. Having two zipped pockets is handy as well. It weighs almost nothing and that is really important to me with painful shoulders. As other reviewers have said, the stitching on a couple of pockets did start to come undone but it was no hassle to repair with a few running stitches. I'm now buying these as presents for people who admire mine!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 4 Feb. 2013
This sorts out my bags very well and if my bag is too big I can simply pop the whole thing out and find what I am looking for in a tick. Holds lots of tiny things too. Telling the girls all about it!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very dissapointed, 16 May 2013
The bag arrived in good time and is true to it's description bu despite being in a bag it had several big dirty marks on it - I decided to have a go at cleaning it up myself and thankfully after several attempts it came up ok.

Within two days of the organiser going into my handbag one of the grey handles had come away from the body of the bag. I appreciate I didn't pay much for it but none the less I would expect it to arrive clean and not to start breaking within 48hrs of receiving it - very disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant organiser, 25 Jan. 2014
Bought this as caddy for everything I need to carry from room to room whilst at home poorly. The middle pocket is large enough for A5 books. There are two zipped pockets either side of the central pocket. Four pockets on one side (two material and two netting) and six pockets on the other (two material and four netting). I have got a lot of stuff in mine (diary, Sudoku book, pens, 3 glass cases, tissues, medication, thermometer, hand cream, nail file, scissors, mirror, etc etc etc.) and it has been constantly used for the last 8 weeks being picked up and put down several times in a day. One of the netting pockets has come away slightly and one side of one of the handles has started to pull. Nothing that a needle and thread couldn't put right. Excellent value for money and fits the bill perfectly for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars convenient, 9 April 2014
K. J. Stone - See all my reviews
Bought for a teenagers school rucksack to bring order to chaos. No more wasted time ferreting in the bottom of a black hole for calculator, canteen card, house points. I don't have to waste time keeping the peace or taking the blame for emptying out her bag to find lost items. If only they did a room sized version!