Published 21 months ago by Lale

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
The book was strangely impersonal. It was graphic rather than sensual with the sex scenes being described in clinical detail but with no eroticism. There was little personal emotional connection between Brie and the Dominants. As a result, I struggled to finish the book.
Published 19 months ago by Tessa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite stories. A must read especially for erotica., 25 Nov 2012
This review is from: Brie Learns the Art of Submission: Submissive Training Center (Brie Series Book 1) (Kindle Edition)
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading and rereading Brie Learns the Art of Submission. For me it is the kind of book that once you start reading you cannot put down until you have finished it all. Throughout the book there are several characters I really like especially the main character Brie, who is the kind of character you can relate to and feel for, you want her to succeed.

What makes this book special is that it has both a compelling storyline and amazing erotic/BDSM scenes. I think what separates this book from other erotic/BDSM stories is that each sex scene is different, this not only makes the sex scenes more exciting but also more interesting and informative. Being that the story is based around a training centre we get to read about all kinds of different BDSM play, some of which I haven't heard of before or I never thought I would find erotic.

I would recommend this book to anyone who enjoys reading erotica/BDSM stories and anyone who has read 50 Shades of Grey and is looking for something along those lines and/or that delves deeper into BDSM.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, 3 Dec 2012
Cant stop reading this book, its one of the best Ive read no far when it comes to erotica. A true sub /dom novel....:)

5.0 out of 5 stars Training to submit - like a guidebook to the subject., 10 Feb 2013
This is my first Red Phoenix novel, thank you Lady Red I really enjoyed meeting Brie and following her fascinating journey into the world of submission.

Well, where to start! I am so glad that I resisted buying this book in it's original format of 9 novellas. This is a really good read and to be honest I am pretty tired of 'cliff-hangers' and slicing stories into segments. This is a decent length book with erotic content throughout so was perfect for my weekend.

Brianna works in a little tobacco shop, her world is turned upside down when two customers come into the shop, Sir is an attractive gentleman with a commanding presence who Brie is immediately smitten by and his friend is a gorgeous and confident woman who is also intriguing. When they leave the man leaves a business card under the payment for the tobacco for the Submissive Training Centre. Brie is about to sign up for six weeks to embrace her submissive nature.

This process is written in nine chapters ranging from formal classes, practical methods and weekly auctions. Brie will be challenged physically and emotionally throughout and will make friends and learn to understand the nature of Dominance and Submission. Brie's heart will also be challenged by three men and there is a good story throughout with her experiencing the joys and pain of falling in love.

Brie encounters multiple partners, anal play, spanking, caning, whipping, f/f, m/m/f, objectification, pony play, basically everything you can think of and more. Some of this is like a guide book and is a must read for anyone who has a sexually submissive nature, there is some good pointers in there for 'home-work' for the reader too, I won't say what exactly but I tried something with my partner that I had struggled with and it worked!! (tired now, she yawns) ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Extraordinary, 19 April 2013
This was, by far, the best book I have ever read. I am a huge fan of erotica, but after thinking nothing would compare with fifty shades, I am wrong. This book is magnificent, exciting, erotic and just a superb read! I would of been willing to pay ten pounds! Not only was each page exciting and interesting,i have learnt so much and discovered myself because of it. I recommend it , and wish it would never end!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars This isn't your FSOG!!, 10 April 2013
Okay, so you might have been guided to this book by your kindle recommendations after reading Fifty Shades. If you want a sweet virginal girl and a monogamous studly billionaire, this mightn't be for you. However, if you want to read something that will engross, challenge and enlighten, then you will love this. I read the compilation and each chapter/ novelette stood beautifully on its own. I cannot wait until bedtime when I can enjoy some more not-so-light reading. Thank you Ms Phoenix!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brie learns to Submit, 11 Mar 2014
O M G.

Soooo intense.
I was an emotional wreck by the end of it all.

The characters are so very reall to me.

Have had to give it a few days before starting 2nd part... hold on to your thongs folks.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big fat hell yeah, 17 Feb 2014
Wow what a book.....I loved this immensely.

I could not put this down and I knew it had good reviews but I did not expect what I got.

If I could give this 20 stars I most definitely would.

Fabulous read with a story that flows perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars superb, 31 Jan 2014
A beautifully written story which takes a young girl and introduces her into the world of BDSM in a sane safe and consensual way.
Erotic scenes and great character development.
Perfect

5.0 out of 5 stars Brie Learns, 29 Jan 2014
Does this world really exist. I enjoyed following Brie and the other ladies on their journey. I couldn't put it down.

4.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 31 Dec 2013
Truly captivating, this is much more than I anticipated. Written fantastically, the author not only had the knowledge required to write a story on this subject (it is far better than the 50 shades trilogy) but also had an ending I could never had guessed.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›