5.0 out of 5 stars Well, Keith...
...What can I say? You've done it again. A masterpiece of crime fiction, yet again! A very worthy successor to the wonderful Killing Hope. Again, the tension is palpable. The sights, smells and sounds assault the senses on every page. Another remarkable novel that everyone should experience. Congratulations. PS: I would have given it more than 5* if I could!!
Published 21 months ago by Mr. G. P. Hillyard

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read
This is generally a light-read crime book that isn't too taxing on the old noggin, lots of action etc. It's not a bad read, but I did struggle with a few things which stopped me from enjoying it as much as I could've.

I found it hard to believe that Gabe could be so disaster-prone without getting killed and while still remaining professionally credible, or that...
Published 2 months ago by J C Mitchinson

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, Keith..., 6 Dec 2012
Mr. G. P. Hillyard "glenn" (Northampton, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crossing Lines - (Book 2) (Gabe Quinn Thriller Series) (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Gabe Quinn is back on the case!, 4 Dec 2012
A. Burbank "idiopathicone" (Waltham, MA United States) - See all my reviews
An excellent sequel to the Quinn saga. Houghton keeps the action moving fast while reserving enough time to fill out the characters nicely. Some were seen in the prequel, Killing Hope, but gain more depth here along with the new players. The storyline keeps you guessing all the way up to the end (with another amazing ending) and sets up for the next book in the Quinn line. I don't often read thriller detective stories, but I found I couldn't stop reading this one once I started.
I would recommend reading Killing Hope first, there are one or two parts in Crossing Lines that will leave you wondering otherwise. It's not required but if you read them out of order you may spoil the ending of Killing Hope (fair warning!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. So much better than the first book., 30 Oct 2013
This book totally outperforms the first book. It's difficult to get a sequel to be so much better but that's exactly what this book does. From the characters and location to the writing and the story this book is fantastic. I went through all the emotions while reading it and the author has made the story much more realistic unlike Killing Hope which in my opinion was very unrealistic. It's a shame that you have to actually read the first book to follow on the story but this totally excels and is a fantastic read. Well done to Mr Houghton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 24 Oct 2013
Superb book, can't wait to get into the next book. Keith Houghton is so good I only came across him by chance ( one of Amazon's offers ) so glad I did but then again I have not
had much sleep since, I just can't put the . Kindle down once I start to read his book. So here's to more sleepless nights , cheers Keith x

5.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to put down, 30 May 2013
What a great read this book was I would recommend it wholeheartedly, first grab the first book "Killing Hope" which starts the story of our sort of hero Detective then read this follow up. Well written and difficult to put down I will be looking out for the next book from this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossing Lines, 24 May 2013
Brilliant storyline with unexpected twist after twist. Very well written. Fast paced good descriptive action. Would highly recommend. Just brilliant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 19 April 2013
I'm so upset I've finished book 2 how long until the next one!!!! Twists and turns I didn't see coming, a full array of emotions suspense is an understatement love love love

5.0 out of 5 stars Crossing Lines, 17 Mar 2013
This was yet another fantastic book by Keith Houghton can not wait for the next one. It is everything you could want in a police or action thriller . Gripping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Crossing Lines, 10 Mar 2013
Well written thriller and read it in just a few days. The first two books have not disappointed, looking forward to the next in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting stuff, 9 Mar 2013
Yet again this story had my heart racing.Having read the prequel didn't know where this one would go but it didn't disappoint.Gripping story again.