Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's Shop now

on 26 June 2013
Designing a product is a tough gig...sometimes too fancy, other times too impractical.. this gets it just right.
Simple if you want to just use the snug GLIF bracket which works nicely and secure enough for general tripod work.
Add the PLUS bracket and it holds the phone super securely for more demanding applications.
Yes it's a bit pricey, but I don't want a cheap chinese import bracket failing due to inferior materials and poorly copied design and have to buy a new phone.
on 14 June 2013
This product is amazing. It is straight forward, easy to use, compact enough to fit in your pocket or bag and even to attach the seriph to your keys. It is the perfect solution to those wanting to mount iPhones to small tripods or even larger tripods to record family moments or events where you wish steadiness was assured.

I am glad that I did not buy other imitations of this glif as this mould is perfectly thought out for the dimensions and adds to the robust feel of the iPhone. If I needed another, I would not think twice- I'd buy this again in a heartbeat.
on 12 March 2013
This is a clever device. It is best used with a tripod or mount of some kind. You slide the iPhone into the mount then the clip will hold it in place. You only need the clip if you are in motion or the wind is strong. Then attach the device to a tripod and it will remain where you put it. If your bicycle has a mount then you could attach it to take movies of your travels, but it might be a little exposed but still safe.

I am looking at the idea of making time lapse photographs and this makes that practical and possible. Then attached to a gorilla pod and you could use it anywhere.

It is small and is designed to be kept on a keyring with the little ring, so you always have it with you. So if you have your tripod or mount then you really have no excuse for not using your iPhone to take photos.
on 11 September 2013
great stand and tripod mount but it wont fit unless you remove your case, not much of a problem though
on 17 October 2014
I love the concept of this product. I've used it on several occasions to film stuff or do timelapses with my iPhones 5S on top of my ENG camera. The way the mount works is by sliding the iPhone in and the tight grip holds it in place. The grip is so good my iPhone stayed on top of my camera when I was filming a photocall on a beach in Cannes for the 20th anniversary for Pulp Fiction. I ran from the projectors to the front and it stayed on great! The slomo footage looks awesome!

Now the reason why I didn't give it 5 stars was because the grip is so tight, you can't have a screen protector on your phone. I work in an environment where slips can happen and I'll be damned if my screen is smashing because of this product. There are a ton of better designed products that can do the same job.

Sorry Studio Neat, good effort but not quite a winner.
on 14 December 2013
Or Iphone 5 for that matter. It's worth paying a bit more for the deluxe package, having had the Gliff for iPhone 4 I was always scared it was going to pop out and scratch the phone.

You wont be able to use this with a case on it, your iphone has to be naked. You can also attach the gliff to your keyring and use it as an impromptu stand (though if you wanted this I'd get the ZeroChroma iphone case, best case for having a kickstand on your iphone).

Fits everything I've had to attach to it and it's very secure quality piece of kit.
on 28 November 2013
This item doesn't fit properly and doesn't fit at all if you have a case, WORST of all if you have a screen protector it forces it off and bends it so that when you stick the protector back down it has air bubbles and a crease in it meaning it's ruined. WAY too expensive and flipping useless to boot.

Amazon on the othjetr hand were amazing, when i finally decided to return it three months after purchase (it was a present so delayed in discovering it's major faults), they were only too happy to refund me for this item as well as the perfectly good but now useless tripod I'd bought to go with it.

Thanks Amazon!
on 23 August 2013
Great, simple device and does what it says. I successfully filmed with ease and saved me money after my Flip camera only lasted 2 years!
Practical if you want more filming from your iphone.
on 9 July 2013
Well, it is good product, the built quality is OK but very very pricy.

I wouldn't have bought it in million years for this price if I was not forced in the situation.
on 7 September 2014
If you have iPhone 5 or 5s and are a serious iPhoneographer -- does such a thing exist :) -- then this is the most useful accessory for attaching to a tripod.