5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!
Published 20 months ago by Helen Cotton

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
My 5 year old enjoyed me reading it to her though some of the dialogue must have been impenetrable to her and the ending was strangely unsatisfying.
Published 2 months ago by Pixy's Mom

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 22 Nov 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
Fab story that amuses our son and daughter respectively and us too! The story is enhanced with great little illustrations for good fun bedtime reading. Our eldest has read this on his own too and thoroughly enjoyed it. Its age guide is 7 to 10 and I'd say that was probably about right. Overall its very enjoyable with good characters and although about aliens it's all in good humour and not at all scary.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amusing story that kids will relate to, 1 Dec 2012
M. newbold (Gloucestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
How many times do children get into trouble for not keeping their bedroom tidy? This is an amusing story where two Children blame their messy room on an alien who visits during the night, but of course their mother does not believe their wild story. Luckily the kids are a smart pair, and in the end manage to out fox their little alien visitor and finally get their mum to believe them.

A great read for kids aged 7-10 with some lovely illustrations. A good story to share at bedtime that can be concluded before they go to sleep.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 7 May 2014
Pixy's Mom (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Lying little alien!, 17 April 2014
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
I liked this book because it is very funny and humorous. I rate this book five stars ! I hope you will write more books that make people from 4 to 999 laugh!!! Thank you for writing these series of books!!! Joselyn Whitmore

3.0 out of 5 stars Alien antics, 28 Nov 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
Quite good, a bit funny and a nice story, said Ollie aged 7 and Eva aged 7 and Mellor aged 4.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 27 April 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
It's a fabulous book as I'm 10 years old it's the kinda book I like to read on a summers night. I really like this book because it always leaves you on a curious sort way that's good . If I had to recommend this to anyone else it would have to be my best friend Ellie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bedtime read, 10 Mar 2013
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
This is a short and fun book, great for bedtime, no chance of your child losing interest. My son really enjoyed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Kindle book for the younger reader, 24 Nov 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
My son loved this book and I enjoyed reading it to him. Perfect for bedtime reading with a funny storyline and entertaining characters!

2.0 out of 5 stars Great kindle book for the younger reader, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: We've Got To Stop That Alien! (Ages 7+) (Kindle Edition)
This is a great book for children aged 7-8 and those who are developing their dreading skills. It includes humour , dilemmas and everyday words. This book will intrigue your child to read and also enjoy every minute of it.