Size: 220 ml|Colour: Pink|Change

on 14 February 2014
until recently my 9 months old has been using tommee tippee cup but she was always soaked and i could not let her drink on her own. Only until I came across this beaker. Classic and perfect. When you get a new one the water does not come out easily and the first few times she tried it she struggled to get the water to come out. I washed it number of times in hot water and drank the water from it myself once or twice to loosen it little bit and its perfect now. Just a little tip, the first time you try to give it to your baby do not give it to her when she is thirsty, they get easily frustrated. I waited when she was playing and just left the beaker laying around. She picked it up herself when she was ready and after 1-2 days she learned how to drink from it. Now it goes everywhere with us and it never leaked in my bag. The quality is very good as she throws it around and our kitchen is tiled so it hits our floors very hard at least 20 times a day. Very very happy
on 31 May 2014
I bought this for my son years ago and was very happy but since my daughter was born these cups are harder to come by. I really love them as they do what they say whereas others don't and find a way to leak. these may after a while but only if you jam the lid on them wrongly....husbands!!!!! They can be a bit tricky for grandparents to remove the lid but they are even harder for the children. I swear by them.
on 24 January 2015
Absolutely no leakages from this cup. My son has on occasion, thrown this cup on the floor and the lid has stayed on with not even a drop spilled. It's a little stiff to pull the lid off but overall a great product.
on 9 January 2015
What can I say. It's a tough plastic cup. It's strong well made and completely ( and I mean completely) spill proof. Have been using these for my children for 13 years. Would not buy any other child's cup.
on 19 August 2014
I've had what feels like every type of beaker for my daughter & have found this to be the best. Did search for free flow or sippy cup but I don't think this is either! At first it seemed a little difficult to get liquid out but opening must have loosened over time. I love the simplicity of just 2 parts, easy to clean too.
on 16 November 2013
this is definately a non spill cup but the problem is my 18 month old cant get any drink from it. you have to really suck it hard. i had a go myself and it was frustrating! it will be in my carboard with all other useless cups. I think I will stick with the typical tommee tippy beaker again.
on 27 August 2013
Had to use one of these in the night because after my cancer operation and back problems I had problems getting up or even sitting up in bed. It served a purpose for a short while but now i can get up easier its not needed.
on 31 May 2013
love it love it love it, the amount of beakers i have been through.....! This is the best! well firstly it does;t leak! my baby can sip on it effortlessly , it's a good size and practical! will be buying more!
on 12 April 2014
The best cup, I won't bother trying any others again. This is the only cup that 100% doesn't leak (as long s you pump the air out by pushing on the squishy bit on the lid) and Bo fiddly bits to clean. Ive had an anyway up cup for all 3 of my children.
on 2 September 2014
It's very good product. Unlike other brands this doesn't leak when your little one turns it upside down. However because of that your little one needs to be a bit older (probably about a year old) as it takes a lot of effort to drink.

See one answered question