5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: No Naughties at Christmas: Sweet treats without sugar, wheat, gluten, yeast and lactose (UK Edition) (Kindle Edition)
Helpful Guide. It helped me a lot to bake for friends with diet restrictions and the sweets were very tasty.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Naughties at Christmas, 29 Nov 2012
Hi!

I just wanted to congratulate Tarja Moles the author of No Naughties, for creating the lovely recipes in this book. Like her I also have a very sweet tooth! Therefore I think (as well as being helpful if you have allergies) this book will also be extremely helpful for controlling your intake of ordinary sugar, thereby helping to control weight gain in a really delicious way! When I downloaded this book I began to make a list of my favourite recipes, however I gave up when I realized that I would love most of them but this is how I started. The chocolate orange cheese cake followed closely by the fig & orange minie tarts, Christmas ice - cream, I could go on but you can try them for yourself you won't be disapointed!
My Husband can not wait to try the Christmas cake! I am sure it will be as delicious as the others I have mentioned.

I will also be downloading the childrens Christmas book for my little Grandson as he loves to help with the cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars lovely book., 2 Nov 2013
Lovely book with nice recipes I just have to make the recipes up nowto give as presents and that should not be difficult.

ARRAY(0xb280303c)