Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Cyber Monday Deals Week in Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Voyage Listen in Prime Shop now Shop now

Format: Audio DownloadChange

on 26 August 2010
Ohhhh Kerre! What a fabulous adventure you take your readers on. I read this in 3 days as I was completely absorbed in her plight into running. It's not necessarily a motivational book so don't go to it for that, but it WILL make your struggles with facing the big 42KM monster more fun. It's nice to know that in this day and age, misery still loves company. Great read, hilarious anecdotes and the dualality of her coach and her voices both being present is just superb!
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 February 2014
I give this book 3 stars because (although the parts with Kerre and her marathon story are quite entertaining) at least a quarter of the book is about her 'friends' and their marathon stories. I'm sorry but I bought the book to read about her story and it is disappointing that it appears to have been padded out with the stories of people I couldn't care less about.

Not impressed.