5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality item, 21 Jan 2013
I am impressed with the quality of this jacket as I wanted a good quality Nyco M65 which this definitely is. Great looking & comfortable to wear. I was worried about the sizing as I can be a xxl or a xl depending on the fit, so I followed the recommended advice on the site & opted for the xl & it's spot on considering I am 6' 1" tall & have a 48" chest. I would thoroughly recommend this jacket as it seems to be great,just what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genuine Helikon M65 Jacket, 30 Dec 2012
When I took the jacket out of the packaging it was clear it was a quality item. Strong material, good quality zips, good stitching and all round attention to detail. I was concerned about ordering the right size so got the tape measure out. I'm 6' 2" and usually buy XXL which varies depending on supplier. With a large gut I measured 48" around the top of my chest whilst my stomach 'peaked' at 51". With a 51" chest I should have ordered an XXL size but heeded the warning about ordering a size lower, I'm pleased I did because the XXL is a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best martial and design, 16 July 2014
This review is from: Helikon Genuine M65 Jacket Olive (Apparel)
First of all, get a size of two smaller than your normal size.
I gave it 5 starts and if there was more stars i would have give it, this product is excellent in every aspect.
quality, and design, is it just the best jacket i have invested money into. you invest your money in this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good looking jacket., 16 Nov 2013
The jacket is a good copy of the M65, all but for the colour, much brighter green that the picture would suggest. The look is still good. It's warm enough without the liner for me. Not something you would use on fells or other similar activity as too heavy and not water proof enough. But for kicking about, going to the match and down the pub, it's just the business. Take notice of the sizing advice. I am 44 chest, 6ft and 14st. It's a bit big on me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Helikon Genuine M65 Field Jacket Army Parka Coat + Liner Olive, 13 Oct 2013
Thomas Ross "Troot" (Dunbar, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Helikon Genuine M65 Jacket Olive (Apparel)
Make sure you go for a size below your normal size, I tried Large initially but it was far too big, I ended up with a Medium which was a good fit. I love the jacket, the brass zip is a little awkward initially but seems fine now, jacket is great for cold weather, not sure how waterproof it is haven't got it wet yet. BTW it cost me £12.50 to return the Large so be warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good jacket, 5 Sep 2013
very good for money, size is bigger than advert said American size smaller if want snug but I was happy with slightly larger as winter coat very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS IS A REAL DEAL, 19 Oct 2013
in late 1970 ihad a American made m65 jacket, it was really great,after that I bught few m65 items but no one match the jacket i had, until igot this item.this is really hige qualety jacket&is machs the one ihad in all details
perfect.i am size xxl by my chest and follow the recomandation to go one size below my normal size, and i did it and iam very pleased with it(xl) becaus it fit me very good and stil has place for Winter dressing too.make sure you do it too.delivey was fast and good.all in all i am very happy with this item.To evry one is looking for m65 jacket THIS IS A REAL DEAL.

Helikon Genuine M65 Jacket Olive size L