5.0 out of 5 stars Best mat
This mat is perfect for Pilates. It cushions your spine well against the hard ground. Gorgeous colour too:) A 10mm mat does the trick but 15mm goes that much further. It's not as heavy as I thought and it rolls up well. I recommend it.
Published on 9 Jan. 2013 by Hotoats

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Yoga
I was looking for a mat that would protect my knees and elbows during my classes at the gym and thought this would do the trick. Very unfortunately, it doesn't stick to the floor at all - it slides in two directions during some yoga moves and squeaks as it's doing it. Used once only now looking for a good home - probably with a person who likes camping!
Published 21 months ago by Miss Sunshine

5.0 out of 5 stars Best mat, 9 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE MONEY!, 26 May 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
This fitness mat is just what I wanted for Pilates. I love the colour. It's comfortable to use due to its thickness as our class works on bare floorboards. Also like carrying handle. Would recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitness Exercise Mat, 4 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
The thickness of this mat make it extremely comfortable to exercise on. It is ideal for my pilates exercises where comfort on the back is very important. It is well worth making the extra for this mat as it makes exercising all the more enjoyable. I love my exercise mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best present, 14 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
Xmas present for my best friend, she is now the envy of the Gym! So comfy she could sleep on it

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a present, 28 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
Very good product nice and thick and is use for a recovery prowgram on a back injury so the thickness was inportant

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value mat, 26 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
Very good value for money this mat. It's a good thickness (so many mats are far too thin) and is perfect for domestic use. Light and easy to carry. I would thoroughly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars exercise in comfort!, 15 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
So glad I chose the thicker pilates mat, although it is a bit bulkier than the slimmer ones to carry it's still not heavy and I would recommend this one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for Yoga, 17 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)

2.0 out of 5 stars I find the mat is comfortable for use when doing pilates however it stretches underfoot ..., 5 July 2014
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
Recently started yoga and pilates. I find the mat is comfortable for use when doing pilates however it stretches underfoot so whilst trying to hold yoga poses the mat is stretching making it more difficult to balance. I would not recommend this for use with yoga and I will have to purchase a different mat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super supportive for your back and suitable for taller people too, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Hardcastle 15mm Exercise/Yoga/Pilates Mat - Purple (Misc.)
I love this mat; it's got the thickness to give comfort on a hard floor and it's extra long too; it works for me at 5'5" and my husband who's 6'3". I don't have a benchmark for how long these items should last but I've been using mine every day for two months and it's showing no signs of strain yet.