5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy
I was looking for some patterns to make some Christmassy gifts and this little book is perfect. I have made the robin three times , people keep taking them! I have also made the snowman,reindeer, french hen and the owl. They are easy and fun to do and turn out very well. Thoroughly recommended
Published on 13 Dec. 2011 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Lots of mini fundraising knits
I bought this to do some knitting for some fundraising I am doing. The designs are delightful and cover a variety of designs such as trees, hearts, snowmen and owls. Each design has an alternative colourway. I found some of the designs a little complex for what they were. For example the mini jumper tree decoration had four parts to it.
Published 24 months ago by Mrs. C. E. Arnott

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy, 13 Dec. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet characters and more, 16 July 2011
K. Platt "blackplantlady" (Sheffield, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
Part of the Twenty to Make series, this little book contains ideas for the Christmas season. Of the twenty designs, 18 are knitted using 4 ply yarn. You only need small amounts so raid the bargain bins at your local yarn shop, or check out charity shops or swaps on forums. Most of the designs are very desirable and fun to make. They range from around 5-10cm (2-4 inch) tall so take little time to knit. There are the usual Christmas characters - snowmen, reindeer, angels in cute designs plus mittens and so on for the Christmas tree and Nordic style bunting for the mantelpiece. This review first appeared on Karen Platt's book review website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely makes, 30 Aug. 2011
A lovely book with lots of choices for christmas items . Good instructions for knitters of all levels to follow with nice clear pictures of each item.

4.0 out of 5 stars useful little book, 30 Nov. 2011
20 great designs. including tiny mittens and jumpers that could be adapted for other things. Easy to knit, just check the abbreviations as some of them are not standard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, 1 Dec. 2013
Caroline (Roxburghshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I usually hate 'cute' but this book has twenty nice little pretty things to knit that just invite you to get started.
Lovely illustrations, clear instructions and suggestions, and small enough to put in a (fairly big) stocking to give you a head start for next year. I have bought it as a present, but want my own copy now!

4.0 out of 5 stars mini christmas knits, 20 Oct. 2011
G. M. Parker (Monmouth, South Wales) - See all my reviews
well illustrated book and easy knitting for all ages.
easy to follow patterns and cute items that children will love

4.0 out of 5 stars A lovely little book, 12 Sept. 2011
There are some lovely little things to knit in here. I have been knitting for less than a year but feel I could tackle most if not all the items. They will make lovely little stocking fillers. I particularly like the 'bunting' which will decorate my hallway beautifully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational projects, 16 Nov. 2011
H. Howie - See all my reviews
I'm really looking forward to knitting the little projects. I'm imagining hanging some on the christmas tree. And making some for family members. It is well written and illistrated with great photos. I'd recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars christmas knits - brilliant book, 8 July 2011
I love this book. It has excellent coloured photos and the projects are simply wonderful. A traditional picture as well as a different coloured option is shown for each project. This book is a delight to own - Thank you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini Christmas Knits, 25 Aug. 2011
I didn't know quite what to expect when I ordered this book, but I love little crafty decorations and toys and am really pleased with it.

I haven't tried any of the patterns yet, but have looked at them in detail.......some might be a bit tricky, but I look forward to trying them out.

Sadly not all the yarn will be available from my stash, but I expect I can find suitable substitutes and therefore give this book full marks!

Twenty to Make: Mini Christmas Knits