5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfy
Very pleased with them they are comfortable, able to wipe and Velcro so you can tighten or slacken to fit
Published 14 months ago by JOANI

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok
Published 7 months ago by francesca

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely and comfy, 7 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 July 2013
Excellent product and service. I have had these before and they are so comfortable and hard wearing. would choose again

5.0 out of 5 stars Rider Flip flops, 23 July 2013
I already have a pair of these. Superb comfort at low cost. I wear them instead of slippers. I totally recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just ok, 21 Mar 2014
I was a little disappointed when i unwrapped my parcel.The first thing that struck me was that the sandels aren't as white in colour as appeared on online photos.Sort of a greyish finish to them and when i tried them on next to my pale feet(suntan had paled over last few months0 didn't look that nice.However when worn with tights on did look better so need to make sure i have fake tan on befor wearing them.Secondly a bit of a snug fit.I am a size 8 so not only got long feet but wide as well.Felt they fit more like a size 7.And finally bought these sandels for comfort and feel the sole are a little too thin and would only wear to the beach not out shopping.So all in all sort of ok but nothing special as expcted as the design made me expect more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug 2014
This review is from: WOMENS LIGHTWEIGHT WATERPROOF RIDER KEY SANDALS FLEXIBLE FLIP FLOPS ADJUSTABLE VELCRO STRAP MULES SIZES 3 - 8 (Apparel)
Very comfortable and good fit as I have to have adjustment . Very good quality.