on 30 August 2013
I've been through so many earphones over the years that I always dread having to buy a new pair. So far, I'm very impressed with these Yurbuds. They do stay in your ear, as promised, and because they're so flexible they are very comfortable. They've stayed in place through quite a few hill and road runs and as long as the wiring doesn't break as is so often the case, I'm hopeful I'll have these for quite some time. I recommended them to my son and he bought a pair too.

One tip, when you pull them out, pull the buds not the wires as you may end up leaving the rubber bit in your ears!

The only thing I would have liked is the little band that you can slide up to the earbuds when you wrap them round your MP3 player which helps stop the wires getting tangled.

The seller was very friendly and helpful when I had to contact them so thumbs up for them too!
on 28 April 2014
I was desperate for some ear phones that didn't fall out when running and had tried several other ones my daughter had laying about the house including genuine apple ones. They all came out!

Thought these looked good and they certainly are.

I am not particularly bothered by the sound quality, I am no expert but these are certainly as good as any of the others I have tried. They do not block all sound around which I feel is good as I run on roads without pavements and need to hear cars.

What they do do is STAY IN. They are comfy and show no sign of moving in my ears. The lead is long so I can put whatever they are attached to in a pocket at the back of my running top and they will still fit in my ears.

The ingenious part of these earphones is the little rubber bits that fit in your ear and I have found that it is possible to peel them off the earphones and I am pretty sure that they will fit on other earphones so if the Yarbuds ones break (as is our experience of others) then it is possible to transfer the benefit of these to other earphones.

Hope these points are of use.
on 19 September 2013
These are fab once I put them in I never have to touch them again. Fab idea. Love them. Would recommened them to any runner.x
on 13 September 2013
Best set - and believe me I have tried a few.

The only way these buds will fall out is if your earS fall off.
on 10 April 2015
These headphones are advertised as "won't fall out your ears" and are marketed as sports specific headphones.
Unfortunately they do not live up to expectation. As with any specialised headphone for some reason you always end up compromising on sound quality (these lack base and are very hollow and produce a very tinny-type sound).

Secondly, they DO fall out your ears. My ear canal is rather small and even using the different ear buds that come in the pack they are still not sufficient and still fall out when I am out running. also, you cannot buy spare ear buds so if you lose one (which I've done many times and had to buy 2 pairs of new headphones as a result) you have to replace the headphones. The ear buds on the ends come off very easily and the headphones cannot be used without them as they are small and round and don't even go in your ear and stay there.

A real disappointment after I read all the lovely reviews praising these headphones for not falling out your ears and being really good for their price. I've gone back to my iPhone headphones and while they don't fit as snug as I like, at least the sound quality is good.
on 19 August 2014
As with other reviews, these are great in that they stay in your ear and don't budge. I'm not a long distance runner, but do four runs a week and no bother at all.
Some have complained about taking them out and losing the little bits that fit into your ear - I would say twist them out the other way (i.e. the opposite twist to when you "twist and lock" them in) and it works fine.
But, I went out for my first run last night in a stiff breeze, and it felt like I was in a wind tunnel! Not great in the wind, and a lot of whooshing noise.
on 3 January 2014
I'm no triathlete, but find that apple earphones hurt my ears! These are so comfortable that these are my second pair... well worth every penny
on 5 December 2013
These headphones are comfortable, they stay in and I can still hear traffic noise. They arrived quickly. I am very happy.
on 18 February 2014
I've not taken theses out on a run yet but walking around they are very comfy and I don't have problems with them falling out. The negative is that I have found is they don't perform in the wind! This is something one of the other reviews has mentioned and I completely agree with them. When it's windy I cannot hear what's coming through the headphones properly and I have the same problem on the tube in London.
on 11 October 2014
They sound ok and stay in the ear...well the rubber bit does anyway. I spent a frustrating few mins looking for one earbud in the gym one day angrily clutching a 'rubber free' left ear phone only to find it still in place in my ear. The rubber bits come off the earphones too easily. I've wasted far too much time in the gym looking for pink rubber things on the gym floor. Without the rubber ends the earphones are useless and hurt my ears. I've already purchased replacement ones (£5) and have lost these ones several times.