5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Nexus 4
Chip, nice and is perfect for the Nexus 4

You can connect to the PC and recharge your mobile easily.

I definitely recommend.
Published 21 months ago by jeeva_vlc

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little wobbly
It's a good stand, but it is possible for the phone to wobble in all directions, not well supported at the back for use while docked.
Published 6 months ago by Leo Adamek

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for Nexus 4, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: TheTechTree - USB Desktop Sync Cradle Dock Docking Station Charger For LG Nexus 4 E960, Optimus G Pro (Electronics)
Chip, nice and is perfect for the Nexus 4

You can connect to the PC and recharge your mobile easily.

I definitely recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Allows a case to be used and does the job, 18 Jun 2013
Ralph Bacon "Aresby" (Milton Keynes, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I have another Kidigi charger for my Nexus 7 tablet which is fab - but it doesn't allow a case or bumper to fitted, at least none that I've found.

So this charger caught my eye as it has no surrounding enclosure - the phone just sits on the base area.

And I was right, even with a (slim) case from Ringke Black - Google Nexus 4 Ringke Fusion The Best Selling Premium Hybrid Hard Case [Eco Package] it still fits very comfortably on the charger.

It fits quite firmly and remains stable although I suspect a charger/dock that encompasses the phone more would make it even better (like my soon-to-be-retired iPhone charger).

The USB charging plug you can see in the picture has a certain movement in it (built in, intention movement I hasten to say) to make it easier to attach your phone given that there is no guidance from the dock itself. It also ensures that cases of varying thicknesses will be accommodated.

It's good enough for me to order another one for use at work.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but a little wobbly, 16 Jun 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, solid all-round dock, 6 Nov 2013
J. Samji "Jay" (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
Love this little dock - I can even sit my Nexus 4 on this with it's cover on.

Good solid build, with a small foot print.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had this for 7 months and still working great. I use it every day at work with ..., 7 Dec 2014
I've had this for 7 months and still working great. I use it every day at work with out fail and it's sleek and easy to use.