on 22 November 2012
Got this cover (black) for my new ipad mini. I ordered the cover just after my ipad arrived and with standard deliverly it was at my house the next day. Overall, the case is an excellent fit for the ipad-the shape is just right with the correct spaces for the buttons (thankfully!). The material seems like leather and the strap provides a secure hold. Plus there is a neat space at the back for the logo and it came with a cleaning cloth for the screen and screen protectors. The case was considerably cheaper than others I had seen and it does the same job of holding and displaying the ipad. Would recommend.
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 December 2012
Bought it as a gift for my husband. He loves it. Though it is inexpensive, it doesn't look cheap. He loves the wake/sleep compatibility feature and how smoothly it could rotate to the desired position and it holds on the the set position well. He's happy, I'm happy too. :)
on 13 August 2013
I bought the cover as part of a gift for my parents. I initially was drawn to the very reasonable price as I thought that the ones apple sell are quite dear. I also chose JammyLizard as they offered Prime delivery. I was also looking for a classic design which was not too garish and of course something that was easy to use. When I actually saw the cover on the iPad Mini, I was really pleasantly surprised at what good quality it was and how easy it was to use. My parents are delighted with it and so am I.
on 7 December 2012
The case is fantastic value , I have seen similar for as much as £40 in shops and on the internet. I find it great for stabilizing my ipad when using it for typing or facetime. the case itself operates the same way as a smart cover but has an additional back cover that the normal magnetic smart covers do not.
My only issue with the order was the screen protector, I found it very difficult to fit and cannot seem to apply it without any air bubbles? not sure if it is a fault with the protector or my application. either way it was free so I wont complain too much.
33 comments| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 December 2012
Great case for the money does exactly as description well worth the money. Defo recommend to others you will not be disappointed.
on 16 November 2012
I have to admit, I was a bit nervous when I purchased this product. The fact though, that I got it within 2 days (estimated delivery time was a week), and that it's actually a GREAT product is a huge plus.

I would definitely recommend it.
on 9 November 2013
We'll made, as expected, but with the added bonus of being able to twist the screen to be in either portrait or landscape orientation!

Originally bought the apple magnetic version, but this is far superior!
on 13 February 2013
This is my second attempt to find a suitable case for my ipad mini. Unfortunately it won't be my last.
This case looks great, but the swivel feature makes it impossible to hold comfortably in your hand - you somehow have to grip the back and flap at the same time as holding the Ipad to prevent the back from swivelling all over the place! Hence my visit to amazon, hoping for third time lucky.
on 25 December 2012
Excellent product. Protects entire ipad mini, not just the screen. Can be used as a stand too. Good value compared to other cases.
on 12 August 2013
Very speedy delivery, easy to use. The stand is great for reading etc. Love the retro design. All round excellent product!