4.0 out of 5 stars The neck's spot on
I wanted a T-shirt to wear under a collared shirt and this is spot on. The neck is wider and deeper than average, so, unlike many, it doesn't show. I haven't washed them yet, but they're 100% cotton, so there shouldn't be a problem. In terms of warmth, they aren't the thickest T-shirt I've got, but, because the neck is spot on for my purpose, I've ordered another six.
Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by Stephen Town

2.0 out of 5 stars These are thin fabric and shrink.
I was disappointed with these as they looked good when I received them - nice and white. Once washed and tumble-dried they shrink quite badly and haven't really maintained their shape. The delivery was good and packaging perfectly adequate.
Published 15 months ago by anonymous

4.0 out of 5 stars The neck's spot on, 6 Feb. 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Sizing, 19 Nov. 2013
This is a nice shirt, but I found the medium size tight (I am a definite medium - 38" chest, 32" waist). Even the large size is close fitting but acceptable to me. If it is warmth that you are interested in, then too big is better than too small. For the fashion conscious it has a deep "V" neck which allows for the wearing of an open-neck outer shirt without the T-shirt showing underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for !!, 21 Sept. 2013
Great t-shirt. As one reviewer mentioned earlier, the V shape extends just enough to allow you to have two buttons open when you are wearing a shirt without seeing it.

I'm defo getting another lot!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Super soft, 8 Sept. 2013
Really comfortable t-shirts, and also very good value i thought. My skin is very sensitive so i like soft materials which this t-shirt is

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY comforable T-shirt, 4 Sept. 2013
These T-shirts are very comfortable, wash well and do
not lose their shape. I'm going to order a heap more because
they are simply great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, 26 Jun. 2013
Great quality, perfect size, very good price. Great buy and it is soft and good quality cotton. I recommend 100%

2.0 out of 5 stars These are thin fabric and shrink., 14 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough, 17 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Eddie O Soft Sexy Comfortable Classic V neck T Shirt (Apparel)
Not overly impressed with the quality, cheap white T-shirt from for example Asda have a better feel. But the fit is okay, hasn't really changed after the first wash and it does what I bought them for: they're don't come out when worn under a dress shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars They don't keep their shape over time., 25 Feb. 2015
I bought these a year or two ago for my husband and the quality isn't great. They go out of shape - particularly around the neckline.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug. 2014
RS "ralucasan" (Miami, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Really like the feeling of the cloth but its a bit larger than expected for a size small.