on 30 March 2013
Ive now replaced all of my luggage with these cases over the past year as I think they are perfect, I do a lot of easyjet traveling as well as long haul and you just can't beat these cases for being well made, sturdy and very very light.
The wheels don't make any noise when pulling along and none of the zips/handles show any sign of wear. The big spongy handle really makes it comfortable to pull along in the street and getting up stairs is a doddle.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 October 2015
These are fantastic cases - I have just bought a red medium sized case having had the original design for several years now. It has gone through umpteen flights and the only sign of wear are a couple of scuff marks on the fabric: the wheels, zips, grab handles, etc look as good as new. When I needed to replace an old mid-sized case I knew exactly what I wanted. One thing to note is that prices for these cases seem to vary widely and Amazon is not the cheapest supplier. I picked up my new one in a well-known high street catalogue store for under £35 (prices on Amazon for the same size were almost double). I wish I had chosen another colour though - at the baggage reclaim on my return from holiday there were at least four identical cases other than mine. My original IT case is a bright green fabric with black apples all over it and I have never seen another in several years and more than twenty flights so identifying my luggage is a doddle.

These cases are so much stronger than their weight suggests - they really are light. I like that they are deep too and the base is flat with no protruding areas for the handle so that packing is easy and the clothes are less creased at the other end. The pulling handle pushes into the frame of the case and provides additional reinforcement. It is covered with a thick layer of foam for comfort. The interiors of the latest model are an improvement on the original design but still pretty minimalistic. There are two straps which unusually run the length of the case not across the width (they hold your clothes tight so this isn't a problem) and there are a few slip in pockets in the lid. There are two padded zipped pockets on the outside.
on 25 October 2013
This suitcase gives freedon, I can get such a lot in, then the suitcase is light to manoevre, will go in the cabin and no long wait for a suitcase from the carousel at the other end. Perfect for five day trips and I am sure now I could make it last a week
on 29 November 2013
Love this case seems to be quite strong and lightweight will consider getting the bigger one sometime in the future.

See one answered question