on 24 January 2013
Have been using Kaspersky Internet Security for a number of years on a selection of PC's desktop and laptops and with differing operating systems. Installation on 4 of the 5 computers went smoothly but my main desktop running XP SP3 has suffered lots of hang ups and blue screen of death shutdowns since the installation. Am still trying to find the cause and solution .System Restore doesnt solve issue. Uninstalling Kaspersky has helped but not provided a complete solution.
on 7 January 2013
I bought a 5 user version to install on mine, my sister and a friends PC. However my friend has moved outside of Europe and the activation code will not work. Nowhere in the Amazon description or on the outside of the packaging is this shown.
on 7 January 2013
Purchased this item here to use in my home country Nigeria and I am told it is invalid for my region. There is no option for me to contact the seller. Now i am sooo helpless because it is for 5PC's and i can't use any of them. Any help anyone?
on 15 May 2013
Had no problems previously used this product, therefore decided to use it again. A bit confusing when trying to set up on mobile phone.
on 18 August 2013
been using Kaspersky for around 4 years now, much better than some of the others and doesn't slow down the computer too much especially when compared to McAfee which has pretty much stopped some of my computers running in the past.

You do get quite a few updates which can get annoying but that's part and parcel of the internet security which is vital so shouldn't complain that they are actually updating their databases to give better protection.
on 13 February 2014
I found this gives you excellent protection but I feel its over the top and I know how that sounds (you can never have too much protection) but this conflicts with lots of other programs and shuts them down so you cant use them. I cant use Microsoft works anymore as Kaspersky allows it to open them shuts it down. It does this with media player/centre and checking my emails is a right palava
on 1 March 2013
I found this product performed much better than my previous internet security and had much less impact on the operating speed of my computer, it also cured the compatibility problem that certain security products cause when used with Microsoft software.
on 3 August 2013
After always having Kaspersky with no probs at all, this 2013 version has been a disaster!!!
Was a nightmare to install after repeatedly wanting codes & passwords that we didn't have, going to try a different one next year
on 6 April 2013
Always use kaspersky, never disappointed and easy to use. The repair tool is great my sons laptop wasn't running well, loads of infection, running normal and all sorted now.
on 10 February 2013
I've used Kaspersky for several years now. It consistently gives the best results in independent tests. Also I could buy a package of five licences at one reasonable price.