Published 20 months ago by Mrs. Galina Imrie

1.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gifts
I gave this a poor rating as did not find it very Kindle friendly. A hard copy in colour would probably be better.
Published 15 months ago by carol telfer

1.0 out of 5 stars Christmas gifts, 11 April 2013
This review is from: Christmas Gifts They'll Actually Like! 25 Easy, Homemade Gift Ideas - Plus Instructions (Kindle Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Ethical Christmas the way it should always be, every Mum should buy one, 20 Nov 2012
Mrs. Galina Imrie (Berkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I was given this small quirky Kindle book as a gift 5 weeks before Christmas, and I opened it straight away. It is full of amazing little secrets that can turn the commercialized, soulless, bland Christmas-shopping and bargain-hunting into a creative, soulful experience for the whole family. The authors provide clear, easy instructions for making every gift. The beauty of the gifts is that most of them are edible and yummy too! Every Mum should buy this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected!!, 16 May 2013
I thought that this book was really good and I will definitely try out some of these. They are all great ideas that I would never have thought of myself. I was very pleased and the pricing is all very reasonable for what you are getting. When I first saw this book I didn't think it would be very good but I tried a sample and it was not what I was expecting. you should definitely get this book is you normally stifle to find a gift and I recommend this to people of all ages.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the types of gifts I expected, 29 Mar 2013
Not much use to use as this was things like a jar of ingredients to make a recipe and instructions type gifts not the sort of thing I'd give friends and family maybe this is more popular in the states but not caught on in the UK yet

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy little book, 18 Dec 2012
This is a good little book, probably more suited to the American market as the recipes are in American measurements and contain some ingredients not often used here. If you have more time then money I suppose there are a few things in here that would make suitable gifts, as long as the receivers like the home made thing!

1.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Gifts they'll actually like., 23 May 2013
Jeanlyn "Jeanlyn" (Shropshire England) - See all my reviews
I personally would not be too enamoured by many of the home made gifts suggested here. I doubt if my friends and family would either.