5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
Great product, you can get quite a lot into it with easy access as you are cycling. good for the phone as well!!
Published 17 months ago by David

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't stay upright
I've tried several times but cannot get this thing to stay in an upright position when riding, making it difficult to see the map on my smartphone screen. Nice idea but needs better fixings - I see the one in the picture here has two straps underneath but the one I got only has one, I doubt very much this would stop it from flopping over to the side though...
Published 16 months ago by Gavin

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Roswheel Cycling Bike Bicycle 4.8 inches Mobile Cell Phone Pannier Front Top Tube Bag (Misc.)
Just what I wanted! Fits my iPhone and bits and pieces to take with me on my cycle ride - gels, tissues, lights etc. I would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but tight for galaxy s2 but does still work, 11 July 2013
bought this instead of a phone bracket for the bike as I havent anymore space on the bars and cannot fit a tri bag.

holds a spare tube, levers multitool and gloves and the phone.

phone can be operated when cycling, the phone pouch as said earlier is a little tight but all works ok, I would not expect a S3 to fit.

the pouch moves alittle on my first journey but I realised I needed to tighten the straps and this fixed it

the reflective panel was some thing that I wasnt keen on but once fitted it goes nicely with the bike colours

5.0 out of 5 stars I nearly never bought this because of bad reviews., 13 Sep 2014
I nearly never bought this because of bad reviews ....
I found this to be an awesome product ... it fits very well to the bike ...
and my s3 fits perfectly with room to spare ...
for such a good price im very pleased all in all

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived in good time and in good condition, 10 Sep 2014
Arrived in good time and in good condition. It is a good size and fits most smallish tools in it as well as a phone and cash, keys etc. Looks like it will fit on the bike well but as yet I have not been out on the bike with it attached.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is plenty of space and it is comfortable to use while you are riding your bike, 25 Aug 2014
Pris.ca (Santiago, Chile) - See all my reviews
It is perfect. It has enough space for my iphone and also for my external battery, tissue chocolates, keys... It is plenty of space and easy to access when you are riding on your bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great little bike bag, 29 Jun 2013
The only thing i had to do was make some adjustments to the velcro straps but only because i have a giant revel 29er that has a strange shaped crossbar.
The phone holder fits my Htc Sensation and will hold a slightly bigger phone to. Full control of phone is able through the clear cover which i found useful when i have my cycling tracker running.
Delivery was good and the seller was more than helpfull and i would recomend highly.
All in all a really handy bag.
5 stars all the way

Thanks again

4.0 out of 5 stars I used to use a handlebar bag but this is ..., 6 Aug 2014
I used to use a handlebar bag but this is handier. My knees sometimes rub on it but this is not a problem as I wear long trousers

1.0 out of 5 stars This will go to the charity shop, 26 July 2013
First time out and last time I'll use. The bag is just too wide so your knees will hit it all the time. It's so obvious when you think about it. I've reverted to bag under seat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Oct 2014
For the money really pleased with this product

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Sep 2014
great item and very useful.