on 20 June 2013
I was expecting the carry bag to be bigger but it's a really handy size, very easy to pack. The towel itself is big enough & it dries quickly. I'd recommend washing it before you use it so it becomes more absorbent.
on 26 May 2014
My first thoughts were that the towel has a very strange texture against the skin - almost sticking to it, a bit like suede. There is no doubt that it absolutely does the job - folds small, practically sucks the moisture from you, and dries really quickly
on 29 August 2013
Excellent well made just what I needed for after diving
light and easy to pack does not take up much space
recommended if you need to take a towel when travelling
dries very quickly
on 28 April 2013
Very happy with this towell quick drying and a decent size for my 6 foot 2 inches husband definitely recommend
on 24 February 2016
I purchased two massive microfibre towels for an overnight rail trip from Paris to Collioure and they came in so useful as substitute blankets on the train, in the apartment (when we discovered that there was no linen provided!) and strangely enough as towels.

Lightweight, soft, roll up to nothing, wash quickly, dry fairly fast and available in lovely colours - we had navy and cocoa (be aware one was from a different seller because of colour choices - check my reviews to see).
on 23 January 2014
I bought this for my husband as he cycles to work everyday and likes to go to the gym on the way. He was rolling up a small towel before! I was aware that it needed to be big enough to wrap round his lower half and he tells me its great in size. We were really pleased at how well it dries you off, although it doesn't feel the same as a towel so is a little odd. It dries really quickly after use too. Really good for this purpose. I'm going to get some for camping too.
on 26 March 2016
We took these as pack towels on holiday, they did a great job. Sure they feel different to a nice Egyptian cotton towel (they don't glide over you and lift the water, it is more like how a paper towel slightly stick to you and wicks the water off), but they are very effective at getting you dry and the towel itself dries within an hour or two in a hot country. We actually bought a second after receiving the first one, and were not disappointed when using them on holiday.

We'll take them as beach towels for future holidays... because they pack so small we won't need to carry a huge bag to the beach which frees you up a lot.
on 21 March 2015
Been taking this little marvel to all sorts of places, and I carry on doing so. The next adventure its going on is a hitchhiking adventure to Bucharest in Romania, from Sheffield UK in 7 days!

Maybe I'm too expecting but it certainly does not dry you with the same effectiveness as a normal towel, and also takes longer to dry than I thought it would, but for the space and weight I've gained, its proportionate enough to keep me happy. I recommend it! It will really help you pack, and give you satisfaction when you see others come with a bulky cotton thing.
on 1 May 2015
I don't know how it is done but it really works. The towel is big, absorbent and dries really fast and yet it folded up small enough to fit into my wash bag. Genius
on 17 January 2015
Brought for my son a year ago, he swims 4 times a week and it's used constantly. Still looks great and drys quickly just hanging it in the house for a few hours.

See one answered question