Inspirational Journey
Format: MP3 DownloadChange
Price:£8.99

Every aspect of this carefully chosen and crafted collection of inspirational songs is superb. The music will delight your ears and the words lift your spirit.
The musicianship is flawless, and Randy's tender, heartfelt interpretations filled with beauty. The simplicity of his "Amazing Grace" is a fitting final track; sung with minimal backing, it is a powerful rendition of this glorious hymn.
Randy co-wrote three of the songs, and all are wonderful: "The Carpenter" (w. Chip Taylor and Ron Avis), is a trio with Waylon Jennings and Jessi Colter, "Walk with Me" (w. Les Bohan), is a bouncy tune with words that are a lovely prayer, and "I Am Going" (w. Buck Moore), is about leaving this life with joy and no regrets.
Other favorites include two up-tempo songs: "Feet on the Rock" (Troy Seals/Buck Moore), "I put my feet on the rock, and my name on the roll~When it's called up yonder, I won't worry 'bout my soul", is a track where his entire band gets to shine, and "Which Way Will You Choose" (Ron Block), is an end-times admonition with fabulous fiddle work by Hank Singer.
The small booklet insert has the lyrics and recording info, and total time is 41'22.
If you like traditional country music, this CD is a musical journey well worth taking.
on 17 April 2013
A lovely collection of songs that are both moving and uplifting. Brilliant to have both wonderful words and beautiful music.
on 2 July 2013
As always a really good one to listen to on the way to and from Work.
I just love this mans lyrics & voice