5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and useful
This case is really cool and it's also useful because it protects the iPod. I can stand by that fact that because I keep dropping my iPod everywhere.
Published 7 months ago by Freetha

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter who loves it
Ghastly cover featuring the current (May 2013) boy band of the moment looking silly and climbing a phone box (why?) Just another excuse to rip off poor parents who can ill afford all this tat.
Published 14 months ago by D. Sims

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool and useful, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: Apple iPod Touch 5 5th Gen Generation One Direction Group Case/Cover + Screen Protector - White (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for 5th gen Ipod Touch, 28 Jun 2013
My daughter is very happy with this product, although we have not worked out how to remove it yet as she also got another cover. Arrived well in time for 11th birthday.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bought for my daughter who loves it, 5 May 2013