Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 15 August 2015
A thought provoking film that raises many contemporary issues
on 29 September 2013
My review won't really be helpful. I just wanted to say that my wife and I loved this film. Vinterberg has made fantastic srtides since he directed Celebration. The Hunt may be the best film made by a Dogme director. The blu-ray transfer is excellent.
on 18 January 2016
Tense, uncomfortable and thoroughly gripping.
on 25 December 2015
Brilliant, stayed awake all the way through.
on 28 August 2015
It held my attention - gripping and edifying!
on 15 May 2014
This is indeed a very very good film: very well acted, very well made, it addresses a very difficult topic in a very balanced, very intelligent and very elegant way. Mads Mikkelsen is fantastic. The all ambience is very accurately reproduced. A must.
on 11 February 2015
Bought for a friend, so I have not seen it.
on 5 November 2013
Thomas Vinterberg at his best! It is the best film I have seen in the recent years - and I watch a lot...
Fine psychological portrayal of characters, very good actors play, great script, and the way the topic is rendered....
on 11 May 2015
Just so so good. Captivating and powerful.
on 13 August 2015
Not perfect, but a very good 'thriller'.