10,162 Reviews
 (8,415)
 (1,034)

5.0 out of 5 stars A Great Present Idea
Amazon’s gift vouchers make an ideal present for Christmas, birthdays, and other occasions. There are various ways of sending these, from the quick and easy email version to having them sent or printing them off to give. Personally I prefer to use the email method as it is quick and easy, and you know when it will be sent and that it has been received...
Published on 2 Mar. 2013 by M. Dowden

2.0 out of 5 stars Offer international gift cards
I love the idea of these cards, however it would be nice if I could send one to the UK from the USA web site, one which I pay for in dollars at amazon.com, but the recipient can spend on amazon.co.uk - I am fed up with getting hit with international transaction fees on my US credit card every time I send gifts to my relatives in the UK.
Published on 31 Jan. 2011 by Barry Graham

‹ Previous | 177 78 791017 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift idea, 8 May 2014
Loved getting a gift card myself, it is easy to use. Have given gift cards many times now and always a good reaction from recipients. Easy to download and great choice of cards.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift card, 8 May 2014
I love it, this kind of gift is great for me, because the people can bay that he love. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars A major part of my Christmas happiness, 7 May 2014
I buy amazon gift certificates for myself on a regular basis, so that I do not have think about it hitting the credit card if I want to buy a kindle book in the middle of the night. At Christmas and for my birthday, I get amazon gift certificates as other women get perfume or jewellery. I am always delighted to get them and the giver knows this, so they are guaranteed a successful gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a gift certificate, 7 May 2014
James "I love lamp!" (Stroud, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I needed to buy an Amazon gift certificate and that is exactly what this is.

Buy this if you want an Amazon gift certificate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift., 7 May 2014
What do you get for a man who's got everything. Obviously an Amazon Gift Token then they can have just what they want!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, 7 May 2014
Easy to buy. Easy to understand. Fast receipt of voucher. Very pleased with service. Will use again. L O L

3.0 out of 5 stars Delay in receipt, 7 May 2014
Obviously nothing wrong with the certificate, it just didn't arrive on time. Easy to order and I got an email saying it had been sent. A week or so later I saw the recipient and had to ask if she had received her present. She hadn't,. She went back to check her emails and, while she regularly receives email from Amazon this had not arrived.
I checked my order and found it said that the gift had not been received and gave me a send again option which I used successfully. My point is, amazon sent me notification of its initial dispatch. Why could it have notified me of its none delivery? Just a line to say look at the order would have done

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT TO BUY, 7 May 2014
SO QUICK, SO SIMPLE, DONT KNOW WHAT TO BUY FOR A GIFT, MAKE IT EASY AND SEND A GIFT VIA EBAY TAKES ALL THE PRESSURE OFF OF BUYING UNWANTED GIFTS

3.0 out of 5 stars Why would I need to review a gift card?, 7 May 2014
Not sure what I can review, yes it went to recipient, job done, silly to request a review for something like this

5.0 out of 5 stars Swiftness, 7 May 2014
I was impressed with the swiftness of the purchase from Australia to the receivers getting it in Scotland within no less then 4hrs.

‹ Previous | 177 78 791017 | Next ›