5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx
Wanted a shaker like this did not know one existed! When I saw this I had to get one let me tell you the batteries I put in this last a long time!

Great mixer no lumps or anything everytime! Best shaker ever made 10/10!
Published 21 months ago by Faz

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
I love to go to the gym. I have a protein shake daily so when I saw this and looked at reviews and YouTube videos I decided to go for it. As you can imagine when it was delivered I tried it straight away. I added the scoops of protein to the rotating water as instructed but to my surprise it struggled very badly to mix the powder, I tried 3 more times with the same...
Published 6 months ago by Andy

‹ Previous | 112 13 1437 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 28 Jun 2014
JEANIE (LANCASHIRE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: PROMiXX Vortex Mixing Bottle/Protein shaker (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent .. great idea well made

5.0 out of 5 stars Promixx Vortex, 26 Jun 2014
Bought as a gift for my protein shake loving other half and it's brilliant! No more lumpy shakes and easy to clean!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect mix every time, 23 Jun 2014
Efficient, easy to clean, does everything it says on the box and fits into car cup holder so big thumbs up

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 23 Jun 2014
Sarah Arrowsmith "Smudger" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I purchased this mixer so I can make protein shakes on the go! I was sceptical at first ab but it does mix up well, easy to take apart and clean and light weight so good for you if your taking it work etc. I think it's brilliant and fantastic value!

2.0 out of 5 stars Average, 21 Jun 2014
Great for mixing whey powder etc but can't mix any weight gain powder or anything with milk. Although it is pretty cool

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous x, 18 Jun 2014
Yes I love it, it's a great item.
It wouldn't have hurt to put measurements on the side tho, only quibble :)
Well worth the money..

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gym Fanatics Dream..., 16 Jun 2014
I have only used this product once. Very impressed cannot wait to use with my weight gainer. So far so good. Really impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 11 Jun 2014
10/10, The product arrived earlier then expected! I used to never drink my protein with water because it wouldn't mix as well as with milk. I can put 3 or 4 scoops of protein into the promixx bottle and it will still mix perfect, I will buying the 2.0 when it comes out!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick, No lumps & Easy to clean!, 10 Jun 2014
I took a leap when I ordered this mixer as I use a weight gainer which is 170g a scoop appose to the smaller 60g scoop of whey most people would use with shakes, meaning that unless stated otherwise the reviews wouldn't be relevent to me as I use much more powder,
My fear was that it would have those dry powder lumps or that maybe the spinning part would jam or find the powder and milk (I used 500ml) to much for the machine, it worked perfectly!

Its a very simple device to use, you pour however much water or milk, press the button & pour your powder into the vortex, I let mine spin for around 60 seconds which is more than enough to get rid or any lumps especially if you only use 60g like most people, I'd guess that would be more around the 10-20 second mark

To avoid lumps I used to use a standard shaker & a hand blender which resulted in no lumps but more things to clean, with this device is much easier to clean, I pour some water in with a tiny bit of washing liquid shake it a little then switch it on for a few seconds then swill it out, this bottle doesn't smell or discolour like I noticed with other shakers, I'm very happy I bought it and have since been asked to order another after my friend saw how amazing this little thing is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Jun 2014
Fantastic shaker
Mixes perfect absolutely love it
Best shaker I have ever had I have purchased 3 in total for Familly and friends