on 2 May 2013
There are two negative reviews. The first one is about a bag(?!?!?) and the second appears to be reviewing a case, but it doesn't seem to be the Juppa case that I, and the others, have received. I spent ages reading reviews, mostly with people complaining about certain aspects. Makes me laugh when they wonder if a case will protect their device from a fall, which is half glass and not covered at the front. To my mind, it is obvious that these cases protect the back and sides from scratches and marks. If your device doesn't break when dropped, the gods have smiled on you. If you want full protection, buy a case that protects the front as well, or use bubble wrap.

So, the Juppa fits well and allows easy use of buttons. I really like the sides which give a slightly 'glowing' effect due to the plastic used (you can see in the photo). Someone complained in one review that their case had a brand name on it. This really doesn't bother me but some are very 'precious' over their apple device.
My Iphone 4 is in a cheap case from another (non) brand. The metal sides have nasty marks on it which I assume come from debris as I carry it in my pocket. I believe this shows that the metal isn't that great on these things and a case needs to be tight enough to stop anything getting in. If this happens on the Juppa I will try to remember to update, but then again, my wife uses the 5 and is mostly carried in a clean, but cluttered, handbag.

In summary, I would recommend this case.

--UPDATE-- It has been over a year and the case is OK but discoloured, now a slightly grubby yellowish colour. I have dropped from 5* to 4* on the basis that I still consider it to be good for the price.
Unfortunately I cannot tell you when it started to discolour as it belongs to my wife, and it is a gradual process.
on 15 February 2013
Bought this cover before I had even got my new iPhone 5, thought it would make a good "will do until I get a better one" cover. Have to say, how this can be sold along with a screen protector for 99p posted is beyond me!!??

It's a very nice cover, fits the phone perfectly. Its quite strong but not hard, has a fair degree of flexibility. The back of the cover is shiny but has a "grippy" feel to it, so it won't slide off hard surfaces.

How it will last, I can't say .... and I've no doubt the rear won't take too much abuse and will mark eventually given its texture, but hey, I don't expect miracles!!

.... oh and did I say, it's 99p .... a nice cover and a screen protector for under a quid, and that includes postage and packing .... amazing!!
on 4 February 2013
Got this as a spare case for my phone but now it's on all the time. It's very simple and fitting leaves a nice thin look. For the price I will be buying more quickly. Will recommend to Iphone 5 users.
on 15 April 2013
Wanted a protective gel/rubber cover that protected my new iphone 5 but minimised the bulky look.
This case is great!!
Protects my phone well and maintains a sleek look and feel, whilst giving decent grip in the palm of my hand!
I would recommend the clear case regardless of the colour of your iPhone 5 - personally think it helps keep the sleek look.
Amazing that it cost just £2.99, ABSOLUTE BARGAIN - 5 stars!
on 28 November 2012
The gel case fits very well with the phone with slots cutout for the buttons. The screen protector, cleaning cloth and the applicator are very handy.An excellent product for someone looking to protect their phone.
on 14 December 2012
This case is worth every penny. The case is very high quality and doesn't feel cheap. The cloth and screen protectors combine well with the pack. Nice colours available and arrived promptly.
on 21 February 2013
Got this case as an alternative for my Iphone 5. The case is well designed and screen protector was a bonus as I have so many now. Fitting, colour and shipping was brilliant.
on 5 February 2013
Great Price for great product! All as described on net!
Came within stated time!
Would use again in the future!
on 20 September 2013
Awesome product it is not as usual. Case has a slim, sleek design that is very form fitting. Fitment is perfect and there are no gaps or loose sides like other cases. I like this well finished and exclusive colored product. Really it is rare collection for me. Exactly what I was looking for!
on 19 September 2013
The case is extreme purchased for me. It is incredibly fitted with my iphone 5. All cut out are exactly at placed. The case is smooth and it has smart color. The arrived item is exactly as picture. Screen protector and micro fiber cloth works extremely. I would recommend to every one.

See one answered question