on 21 May 2013
Great product bought to use on my HD TV. A bargin buy at a fraction of the cost...I have bought more expensive items in the past but having bought this product i wouldn't waste my money on a more expensive product, as this one does the job perfectly. Delivery was quick would recommend.
on 8 July 2013
For the price you cant argue with! super fast post and does the trick. No extra loops behind the tv making a mess!
on 21 November 2014
I purchased these for my daughter along with a wirless touch keyboard. Sadly the dog was at the other end of the letter box when the connectors arrived and managed to chew them up before my daughter returned from work. However, I am giving them 5 stars. The service was very quick....and they must have been really good as the dog enjoyed eating them :)
on 13 December 2014
The cable I received is not reliable. The signal continually drops causing the TV to keep flashing up HDMI messages and often lost picture completely. Could be a one off manufacturing problem. Frankly for the money I can't be bothered to send it back.
on 6 March 2014
I bought this for my Pi, and it works very well... and it's a fantastic shade of black. Just what I always wanted!
on 31 March 2014
Very happy with this. Arrived quickly. Works well and seems like a good quality cable for the price that I paid.
on 12 June 2014
good, its good,what do you want me to say its a cable. Fed up now why cant we just star them*******
on 15 January 2015
As described. Note that this is not for 3D (or at least it did not work like that in my case).
on 5 January 2015
Makes the HDMI to from console to tv. What else can I ask for from an HDMI cable?
on 8 November 2014
Well made and performs well.Your service is very efficient.Thank you.

See one answered question