5.0 out of 5 stars Bolle goggles
Great looking goggles that fit perfectly for those who choose to ride with or without a lid. Sturdy and well made but most of all comfy. Great scope for vision and doesn't make you feel too tunnelled which is a general niggle for me when buying goggles. All in all a great product for its price bracket
Published 16 months ago by Pen Name

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, though not sure why box is a different model?
Seem ok. Though the box they came in says 'mojo' model and has had a sticker put over it to cover this..? Not sure why. They worked ok for skiing so that was good. Just a bit confused if I have the carve model or mojo?
Published 1 month ago by Jacob Watkins

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Bolle goggles, 9 Jan. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 15 April 2013
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
Good value goggles. Went to the french alps and they worked a treat! Never fogged up. I was originally sceptical of the colour of the lens but I am very happy I got it now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good visibility and comfortable, 25 April 2015
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
I bought these because they were high on the amazon search list for ski goggles and I liked the look of them. I wasn't disappointed when they arrived. Very nice and stylish, and the green tint looks great - quite unique on the slopes. Visibility was good in both cloudy (whiteout) and sunny conditions. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit for purpose, 21 Feb. 2014
Mr. R. Shone (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
I bought these for my first skiing holiday not really knowing what I needed but they served me very well.

Fit very easily over my helmet and I never had any issues with them steaming up or snowing getting inside (bear in mind I was on the deck a fair bit!).

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic goggles for a good price, 16 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
The goggles fitted nicely, didn't hinder any vision, didn't fog up and didn't cost a huge amount. No problems at all using these goggle for skiing in sunny and stormy weather.

5.0 out of 5 stars good value, 8 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
very good value goggles. they are not top of the range but feel comfortable, look great and would recommend the citrus lens

5.0 out of 5 stars gogs, 30 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
Great goggles for the price, didn't mist up once, fit over a helmet easily and come in a pretty quick time. I highly recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent goggles, I wore them on my recent trip ..., 9 April 2015
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
Excellent goggles, I wore them on my recent trip to Austria and after 6 days snowboarding they hadn't steamed up once and had been extremely comfortable the whole time. I would thoroughly recommend these goggles to anyone who wants great goggles at and affordable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very quick!, 21 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
Came really quickly (within 3 days) and pleased with the product at the moment. Won't be using them till March but have had Bolle before so I'm sure they'll be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value goggles!, 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Bolle Carve Ski Goggles (Sports)
Excellent value goggles. Worn recently in a variety of ski conditions and never had any issues with fogging or misting up

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›