5.0 out of 5 stars My review after having it for 24 hours:
Build quality: Pretty good, although inferior to Macbook Pro/Air aluminium body. Really like the leather/rubberised texture over the area where the hand rests. Some reports of the rubberised coating or orange paint peeling around the edges after a few months, which Lenovo does not cover under warranty as it is considered wear and tear, will need to wait and see...
Published 22 months ago by dthom12

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT EVER! NOT WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME...
Would not recommend anybody buying this laptop. It worked fine for the first 6 month then started to get display glitching problems, charger port issues, hard drive problems, charger issues, overall it worked with all this problems even after several attempts of fixing it, for a year and a half then just shut down automatically one day on me. making me lose everything on...
Published 5 months ago by friitz

5.0 out of 5 stars Super quick delivery excellent quality!, 18 Nov. 2013
I like the quality of the product - its really high. I will definitely recommend it to my friends! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good in general, 2 Nov. 2013
Can't install other apps except for apps from Microsoft Store... It really upsets me. However, generally speaking, it is good.

4.0 out of 5 stars good pansy laptop, 15 Oct. 2013
It is a well built laptop. Actually it's more than that because its a tablet as well.

Pros
- lightweight
- quite durable
- touchscreen works well

Cons
- this is not a business laptop (nothing to do with Lenovo - it was my choice, but thought it would be a bit more... mid-duty)
- touchpad works awful. It's a stupid idea to have no dedicated buttons, but just one touchpad. The "buttons" are catching and sometimes you find yourself loosing the pointer. Most times the touchpad is not responding, because it thinks you are pressing the button. Crazy and annoying!!!
- Biggest con is Windows 8 - but this has nothing to do with Lenovo. I think Android Jellybean would work better...

5.0 out of 5 stars great device, 3 Oct. 2013
the design is everything I expected and more, very versatile and sturdy, feels really well built.
I think it's at a great price for what it does, the initial £700 was way too expensive.
Windows RT is fabulous as long as you know what to expect from it, I can do everything I can do on an iPad on it and more, this is a machine on which you can easily work form home when you need to provided you don't need serious processing power.

It could have been a bit faster, there are times when it feels a bit sluggish, but most of the times it's really fit for purpose - very long battery life (which you can really only get on RT - it's a real pity that they stopped making these, they are great machines - imho the price was the problem, not RT), perfect for a mobile life, unique design, what more could you ask for?

5.0 out of 5 stars The best, 17 Sept. 2013
Does what does very well, fast, versatile and mega portable. All salespeople should have one.
Quality, looks, power, what more do you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving my Yoga!, 24 Aug. 2013
Despite some contrary reviews, my Yoga is ideal for me - great long battery life, very portable and flexible. good memory and meets my needs for word processing, emails, news, photos and good variety of apps. works for me! highly recommended. love being able to switch how I use / look at it - windows 8 touch is so neat. even for me a techno-phobe, I found it easy to learn and use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built, lightweight solution, 28 Oct. 2013
R. Tilson "Rob" (UK) - See all my reviews
I bought this after my Net book finally died and am hugely impressed. The fold around screen means you can use comfortably on the sofa or desk.

It appears to be very robust and performs better than my i3 based laptop, and because it uses an ARM processor, there is no fan noise and the battery lasts for ever

Regarding Windows RT and lack of Apps, I just do not see any issue. The Store may have been bare a while ago but now has nearly all of the major apps, (Instagram is coming soon), and for general users is more than sufficient. Add to this hdmi, usb and Office pre-installed, makes a great package for the now reduced price.

I installed 8.1 which brings back a start button and Office now includes Outlook which is an added bonus. I've found once I set up my favourite apps , I'm tending to use the metro interface as it has everything I need.

Overall , a great purchase and don't be put off by Windows RT, it's actually preferable if it's for home use and includes all you need for the average user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile ultrabook, 21 Aug. 2013
For someone who wants a leisure product this is good. The only gripe is that it will flick back to a previous screen, but that is Windows I guess not the Ultrabook. I have yet to explore all its applications and functionality, but until I have the need I am very happy with what I do.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've had it almost a year and just love it. It is so easy to use, 4 Nov. 2014
I've had it almost a year and just love it. It is so easy to use, light to carry and fast. Perfect.

1.0 out of 5 stars RT is useless, 9 Aug. 2014
D. Bennett - See all my reviews
Can't get use to RT, can't put Office on it. Useless, just sitting in my office!