5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to be prepared for all weather conditions, 23 Jan 2014
Jeroen (Markelo, Netherlands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
Bought these (with the Modulator Vermillion Blue lens) for my ski trip.
I put them on each morning and used them the entire day, in the sun, snow, cloudy weather.
They are great googles if you do not want to swap goggles depending on the (changing) weather conditions.

They are comfortable, have great contrast and depth perception.
And (very important as well) did not fog up.

All in all highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great delivery, great product, highly recommend!, 22 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
I ordered these after being let down by a previous supplier with only 3 days to go until going skiing.

Did exactly what they said they would do, fitted perfect, didnt fog in what were quite challenging conditions on a couple of days. Would definitely purchase again and would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great goggles at a great price., 2 Jun 2014
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
I bought these as spares and I'm very happy with them. They arrived promptly and well packaged. The Description stated that display packing might be damaged or missing but I had hardly a mark on mine. Anwyay, it's the goggles themselves that count and these are quite superb. The haerdband has a sticky lining that grips any surface. A helmet in my case. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 28 April 2014
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
Great kit, used for a full week of skiing in Japan and never had a problem. Very good price for such good equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 18 Mar 2014
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
Proved to work really well in the sunny lighting of Borovets, March 2014. Even scored a nod of approval from my instructor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great googles, 13 Feb 2014
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
Very happy with them. Bought for dad, for my wife and for me. Everybody is happy. For all weather conditions.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived on time and perfect tint for bright days, 25 Dec 2013
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
I wanted glasses that would fit with the similar brand of helmet, other brands stick out the front too much, these were a perfect fit. Also The help guide on the Bolle website helps to pick the perfect tint.

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 9 Nov 2013
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
I haven't tried these on the slopes yet, but so far these goggles are really good. I was a little apprehensive when they arrived that they wouldn't fit well with my helmet, as the top of the goggles looks quite high. However they actually fit very very snugly with my Giro G10 helmet, no gap at all.

I haven't managed to see how the Photochromic aspect works, but the Persimmon-Blue colour doesn't look like it would be dark enough for the brightest days. The only negative I have with these goggles is that they pinch my nostrils a tiny bit, but it isn't enough to really bother me.

The goggles look very nicely put together and have a solid feel to them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but a bit too small, 12 Sep 2013
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
This goggles are good ! The building quality is great the only flow I found is that they are too small for my head. I don't know I cant say I am big headed :), just they are build a bit smaller then what you would expect.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 11 Mar 2013
This review is from: Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles (Sports)
Only got to use them on the slope one day as I had a bad fall :-( but they done the job for that day

Bolle Gravity Ski Goggles