4.0 out of 5 stars Benefits from extra balls.
My grandson loves this, aged 9 months when bought, but will get enjoyment from it for some time. The only reason I have given it 4 stars is because it definately benefitted from the extra balls that I bought in addition, although I also bought one as a gift without the extra balls and it was perfectly adequate. It is lightweight and easy to use and compact for storage.
Published 18 months ago by Traveller

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
Comes with one hundred balls which does not suitably cover the base of the ball pit. Arrived in tact however the product was flawed and I am waiting for a replacement or refund. Will need to purchase more balls if replaced
Published 4 months ago by Sandy flanigan

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Benefits from extra balls., 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: CHILDRENS KIDS MULTI-COLOURED POP UP BALL PIT PLAY TENT INCLUDING 100 BALLS - INDOOR OUTDOOR (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous well worth the money, 23 May 2013
Easy to put together and I liked the way it came with 100 balls it is light enough to carry anywhere in the house too.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 24 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball pit., 12 May 2014
I gave this rating as I found the ball pit great value for money!
It was delivered earlier than stated and I was really pleased with this.
I would recommend this product as it was so simple to set up and my grandson plays with it every day, he loves it!
One small critiscism, I would buy another set of balls, as one packet seems a little a little inadequate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent toy for indoors or outdoors, 21 April 2014
This item was for my granddaughter's 1st birthday (although itdoes say age 3 on te box). She loves it, and plays in it often. She obviously needs to be supervised as she is younger than the age recommended for this toy. I would definitely recommend others to buy this toy for their children or grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 20 April 2014
Donald Tinkler (Lincolnshire) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my granddaughter and she has lots of fun playing in it. I would buy this again and will do so for another granddaughter.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Size, 10 Dec 2013
Samantha (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great product, daughter loved it but it started to rip at the seams really quickly. But overall was a great tent while it lasted

2.0 out of 5 stars Product faulty, 1 Aug 2013
I purchased this product early for a Christmas present. When my niece opened it Christmas morning it was broken. As you can imagine I was very upset. It was folded in a small box so I never opened it to make sure it was ok. I never returned the item as I had it for a while and ended up buying one from a shop after christmas. Wasted my money on this one......

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 31 July 2013
F. Castle - See all my reviews
I bought this for my nephew and he absolutely loves it. It is great that he can climb in and out of it as he pleases and adults can keep an eye on him and his friends by peeping through the top. Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Broken already, 16 July 2013
My 1y/o had this for her birthday. The material is thin and frays in the door way from going in and out. She hasn't had it a month yet and there is a hole in it from the poor quality of material

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›