Colour: Brown|Size: 6 Shapes Christmas|Change
Price:£1.20+ Free shipping

on 23 April 2013
Great value for money. easy to use, My grandchildren love using them.Would recomend them to my friends.hope to make lots for xmas.
on 9 May 2016
I use these to make little Golden paste tablets. It's a bit of a faff but worth it so you can freeze them and get them out as and when needed. When I left my paste just in a jar in the fridge I didn't get through it quick enough and it went off :(
I have three sets now so I can do more in one go. I fill them with a spatula freeze them, pop them out in to a container for the freezer and keep going like that till all the paste is used and I have a good freezer supply! Great value product!
on 18 November 2013
These moulds are so versatile, they are easy to clean and easy to use. I have used the moulds quite alot of times while making as many chocolates as I can ready to sell on a Craft Fair for Special Needs Children
I am in love with these silicone moulds, I have been using these to freeze GP which is the Golden Paste as they call it in the Facebook group I am in, Turmeric User Group UK.
Golden Paste
* 60g of turmeric powder
* 250 ml of water- or more in reserve if needed (depending on your make of turmeric you might need more.)
* 1 ½ teaspoons (5g) of freshly ground black pepper
* 68g or 70ml or 2.4oz raw cold pressed Coconut Oil/cold pressed or extra virgin olive oil.
1. Place Turmeric and water into a pan and put on a low heat and simmer.
2. Simmer for approximately 7-10 mins adding more water in needed if your paste is looking too dry.
3. Remove from the heat, stir in the coconut oil/olive oil and freshly ground black pepper.
4. Mix well and leave to cool. Once cool place in your chosen storage container-this will keep for 2-3 weeks.
5. Can be frozen if there is too much or for easier consumption! This is where the coffee bean moulds come in, as this is the perfect size for freezing the small dosage.
Once your Golden paste has cooled down I put it into a pipping bag, snip off the end, then use the pipping bag to fill the teeny tiny coffee bean shapes. Pop these in the freezer and then pop out the number of beans you require, when you want them.
I have read peoples reviews/ feedback on turmeric and it sounds like the magic ingredient. You can give this golden paste to humans, dogs, cats and horses.

These moulds are easy to wash out in the sink or you can pop them in the dishwasher. I’m not sure what you could bake in these as the individual size of each coffee bean is tiny but if you were to make teeny tiny cakes you could put the mould in the oven as it is oven safe up to 260 ℃. . Maybe you wanted to use these for candy making, then they would be safe for your sugar syrup to go in and easy to pop out.

I received this product at a reduced cost in return for an honest review
I hope you found this review helpful, if not please could you leave a comment about how I could improve my reviews. Kind regards Lauren
on 23 June 2016
I would like to start off by letting you know that i have received this product with a discount for a trial of the product and i am letting you know my honest opinion of the product. so below is what i thought of the product to give the buyers a better knowledge of what they are buying.

I would also like to add that i have tested this item to the best i could possibly test it too. And i have tested it over a few days so it gives the best possible review. Hope that this helps when deciding on ordering this item. And id also like to add that even though i have received a discount on this product that wont make me automatically give a good review i will only leave a good review if i think that the product is good and performs well. So if anything was wrong i would always leave that in a review.

This product has in my eyes performed to the best of what i thought it could do. So go ahead and give it a go if you was in 2 minds to try it or not.

Even though I recived a discount on this product i have tested it and gave my review on the full price of this item to give the best review i could as if you was paying full value of this product.

Hope my review has been good enough in giving you a complete understanding of how this product is and helps you make your mind up when deciding if to order it or not.

good product happy with my purchase
on 25 June 2016
I like to be creative in the kitchen – I bought this to make mini chocolates and it works really well. Being coffee bean shaped I made a coffee flavoured dark chocolate mix and pressed it into the mould. You do have to take time to make sure it’s properly filled if you want to avoid air bubbles and obviously work quickly otherwise the chocolate might solidify. Best way is to keep the chocolate on a low gas over water to buy a bit of extra time.

The silicone is so soft that it is really easy to pop the chocolates out when soft. The moulds completely invert and you just pop them back again to wash. The tray washed well in the top of my dishwasher – possibly easier than trying to wash by hand but in hot enough water the chocolate will probably melt away; though I haven't tried.

Next use I will actually put a coffee bean in each one and fill with chocolate - can’t wait!

I bought this mould at a reduced price in exchange for an honest and independent review. This has not influenced my comments in any way. I always review objectively and point out the positives and negatives.

Thank you for reading my review, if you have any questions please ask. I hope you found it helpful!
review image review image
on 15 January 2014
Bought this to make advent chocolates. They are ok but the narrow items (sock, tree and candy stick) are very difficult to fill. Good apart from that
on 24 June 2016
This mould is made from silicone so is floppy but good quality. It is smaller than I expected though - the whole mould is approx 18cm x 11cm and each bean approx 1.5cm in length - about the size of a coffee bean.

I used cheap own brand chocolate from the supermarket to try it out. Once the chocolate is melted you pour it straight into the mould - there is no need to grease it first due to the high fat content of chocolate. Then leave it to set for a couple of hours. The chocolates were really easy to pop out, as the silicone is so flexible, and none of it stuck to the mould. The chocolates looked good but were quite tiny.

The mould was easy to wash as there was virtually no chocolate residue left on it after the chocolates had been popped out.

My children loved "making chocolates" and it was quick and simple to do. I'm sure the mould could also be used for jelly to make jelly bites.

I received this item at a discounted price in exchange for an honest and fair review. I hope you found my review helpful.
on 20 June 2016
This is yet another mould that I am glad to have in my vast collection. I am always on the look out for addtional items to complement my baking and craft projects. This product has the potential to be used in so many ways. I have already tried using chocolate in th emould and this was a great success. The chocolate fills the mould easily and one set the finished products are just as easy to remove from the mould. I turned it upside down and pushed gently to release them. I have used this batch to decorate a cake but I have many more uses in mind. I will be using it as a novelty ice cube design for summer BBQ's. After making chocoates from the mold if they were covered in a cloloured foil wrapping they would make excellent edible table decorations. They would be equally at home placed on a sweet buffett, a handmade chocolate is always a nice addition. This product is also suitable for use with sugar paste. The mould is made from good quality materials that withstand cold and heat, it washes well by hand in warm soapy water.
on 20 June 2016
i was sent these for an unbiased review of them the silicone molds in lieu of tin molds for baking dog treats and am a bit disappointed. Yes, you can bake in silicone but it works far better for gelatin, chocolate, and frozen treats. I cannot recommend these for baking at this time. The treats tend to bake unevenly, browning on the bottom with near raw tops. After checking online there are variables that will affect your success using silicone (type of oven, heat circulation, use of an Airbake pan vs. no pan, etc.). After removing a batch of treats from the oven the heat stays strapped in the silicone molds, which causes the baked goods to come out soggy, but not allowing them time to cool in the trays can cause other problems with removal. Over time I'll experiment with different baking techniques, and hopefully, I'll figure out the best way to use silicone molds to bake doggie muffins. Until then, I'll use them for their frozen treats (yogurt, peanut butter, honey)