on 8 September 2013
These reviews require that I type a few words before it can be uploaded. This product is what it is - buy with confidence. Its good value for money, practical and looks good - what's not to like.
on 1 December 2013
Was having a hard job finding a magazine rack with filled in sides and then we saw this one which is ideal. No longer have a problem with magazines sticking out the sides. Very pleased.
on 21 November 2013
I f you are looking for an attractive and practical way to store your magazines and daily paper, this is the right magazine rack for you.

Because of its design it is easy to put your papers in and out and its wide flat base makes it very stable so that it does not tip over.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for such an addition to their home.
on 22 May 2013
Right colour, right size, sturdy magazine rack. Doesnt take up too much space but holds enough newspapers, comics etc to keep the place tidy.
This so-called magazine rack is only 15" across and 8" in height - ridiculously small - it is only suitable for smaller-sized magazines and nowhere near big enough for newspapers. No sizes are provided in the supplier's product details nor does it mention the colour. This rack appears a decent size on screen and it also appears to be black when in fact it is brown. A very disappointing purchase.

EDIT UPDATE (15/01/14): I note that the description and photography has now been changed to make clear that this item is brown.
44 comments|19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2014
I purchased this to compliment the faux leather waste bin. Although it is a magazine rack I actually purchased it to keep the knitting I am working on in. It works perfectly. It holds all the wool, needles, pattern and accessories that I need for a current project and sits neatly at the side of my armchair. Much better than the old carrier bag I used to use.
on 20 June 2014
Smaller than what I thought, but I never read the dimensions. Good item for the price. Couldnt beat the price anywhere else
on 24 December 2014
seller packaging carefully done
small and dainty but not fragile
very well made
plenty of room to put your news papers and mags
easy to see what you want as the whicker baskets tend to be too narrow and fold up too tight.
my opinion
a dark brown shade which suited us and carry handles for easy moving around
appears weighted as well made
very pleased
on 24 May 2013
this is fairly small but is ok for what I needed depends how many newspapers you want to store in it
on 25 June 2014
I say that as it is a little tighter than advertised. Measured my magazines against product specifications only to find when item arrived the magazines in question were ever so slightly too big. Simple solution was to stand them portrait instead of landscape - job done.

A little unsteady on its base, but other than that, good quality, well made and looks good.

See one answered question