5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a Kindle Fire rapid charger
I originally bought this power supply for an Android TV stick, but when I received the Android TV package, it came with a power supply.

Published 18 months ago by Sean Byrne

3.0 out of 5 stars Improvement
Needs to include the Apple connecter
Published 9 days ago by dawn williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as a Kindle Fire rapid charger, 18 Jan 2013
Sean Byrne (Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EasyAcc UK 2A AC Micro USB Wall Charger for external battery, Micro USB Port Tablets: Blackberry PlayBook, Google Nexus 7, Nexus 10; Most Smartphones: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, Samsung Galaxy S4 S3, Nokia lumia 920, HTC One, Sony Xperia Z,Camera and More Micro USB Port Devices (1.2M/4 Feet, Black)

I was given a Kindle Fire for Christmas, but to my surprise it did not come with a charger, so I had to use my phone's micro USB charger which took overnight to fully charge. As this power supply has a micro USB connection, I decided to try this power supply on the Kindle and the charge time was reduced to just a few hours.

When I plugged the Kindle Fire in for its next charge, I checked the battery status with the Elixir2 App and it showed that about 1500mA was going into the battery. With the power supply disconnected it usually shows -500mA, which is due to the device's own power draw from the battery, so between the two figures, this indicates that it draws the full 2000mA this power supply is capable of delivering. This saves me getting the much more expensive official rapid charger which is also 2000mA rated.

5.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc micro USB 2A, 9 Jan 2013
The company, EasyAcc, sorted the issue of incorrect description quickly and apologised - excellent communication. To be fair, the charger has performed as required; it charges my Nexus 7 tablet. So, good charger, good supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality product an value for money, 1 Sep 2013
I brought this item to charge 2 iPhone 4's, a iPod and a speaker whilst at a festival. I was there for 6 days and only used 25% charge from the power bank for the entire trip. This product charges the devices at the same rate as plugging into a mains and does a fantastic job. I have used many methods and products to get around this problem in the past but I have never been so thoroughly impressed with any of them until now. EasyAcc is a keeper and the only time I will be buying a new one is when it fails and I will definitely buy another one. When I received this item it was practically fully charged so I'm not sure how long it will take to fully recharge from empty. Also just a note, I brought the mains supply separatly with this item as it does not come with one, however if you already have a USB plug at home you don't need to buy the mains supply as a USB cable comes with this item so you can charge it off any USB device. Overall I'm a very happy customer, this is great value for money so BUY ONE NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars High power charger for your phone/tablet, 18 Aug 2013
This is a great charger and with a 2A rating it charges super quick. Perfect for my HTC phone and various tablets.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 1 April 2013
Bought this as a spare/alternative Nexus 7 charger. It works very well, the 2 amp output allowing rapid charging, whether plugged in directly or connected via the Asus Nexus 7 dock. Equally good at charging my daughters Kindle Fire HD, so all in it is very good value at 8.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made and works a treat, 31 Mar 2014
E. Jones "edstokemetalfan" (Stoke, UK) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this as was well packed and well made. A major plus is also down to the very fast next day delivery which is vital when the original charger for the Nexus 7 got broken and this tablet is in use daily!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked like a dream, 9 Jun 2013
Good solid charger - cant say more than that really - it does what it says and seems reliable.
I bought this to go with one of the batteries made by the same company

5.0 out of 5 stars Just orders another, 26 Feb 2013
Just bought a 2nd one of these. Great for recharging my collection of power cells overnight ... and loads of my other gadgets like Kindle, HTC HD2 etc. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Nexus 10, 6 July 2014
I was concerned that it states "0.5A max" on the label, which I initially thought meant 0.5A max output charge. I asked someone else and they stated that was for the input, not the output. This seems to make sense because the label states 2000mA on the line below beside "output".

All I can say is that I definitely believe that this charges my nexus 10 much faster than a previous order for a samsung micro usb charger: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0028QHJSK/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy charger for EasyAcc, 17 Jun 2014
Charges the EasyAcc quickly. Very good build quality. I would recommend for anyone who finds charging through your PC a pain.