Price:£3.19+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 September 2013
Having 'lost' my original fit dust caps and needing a replacement, these are just the job. With a subtle Jaguar logo in the cap, they are a great replacement for the originals which are now on some teenagers scooter.

Arrived extremely quickly. Very happy.
on 3 May 2014
Yes, it's a daft purchase but they really do look the business! If you have a Jag and want to buy it a present you could do a whole lot worse for the money. I am genuinely very happy with these.
on 29 August 2015
Cant complain at the price and they do the job but not metal. Mines plastic. Delivery was fast as they arrived the nxt day
on 10 May 2015
Load of "C - - P". For a start they are not "Metal" they are plastic. Then the treads wrung. Etc Etc Etc.
on 25 April 2014
Quality was good and an improvement on the plastic ones I took off
Smeared with oil to try and avoid corrosion
on 11 May 2016
Bought as an add-on item - and to avoid postage I bought a book as well.
these duly arrived and when I went to fit them one had no thread in it.
So I returned for a refund - no hassle, but I now have a book I didn't really want and can't order these again as they are an add-on item.
So not impressed.
Went to an auction site and bought a set - a lot more choice I had as well.
on 22 March 2016
These truly are extremely cheap and nasty, and the seller refuses to communicate with me.
They are less than six months old, and have completely rusted.
Avoid these at all costs, you really will be just wasting your money.
I didn't listen to other negative feedback about these, and now wish that I had.
on 19 June 2015
Great quality item with super fast delivery. Thank you.
on 25 June 2014
My brother-in-law bought these as a gift for me last year and they look great on the car. Not too "Blingy". The local garage lost one when they changed my tyre recently, but at this price it was cheap enough to replace. The garage paid :))
on 5 January 2015
Three stars as one cover was damaged - didn't want to go on any if the valves. No good just having three. Thought they would of sent a replacement to me but no, have to return all of them..... What a waste they looked really cool.