5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this on the Camino Frances, 800 km ...
Published 10 months ago by The Swedish Chef

3.0 out of 5 stars Neck Gaiter
I kept this product but it wasn't quite what I expected - quite thin material and its just lime a tube of material which can be worn in several different ways. The pattern is only on one side and so you have to make sure it's sitting the right way round the neck or the underside shows. It is surprisingly worm for such a light material
Published 22 months ago by fiona mclean

5.0 out of 5 stars I brought this on the Camino Frances, 800 km ..., 20 July 2014
I brought this on the Camino Frances, 800 km in 35 days. I used the buff as a headband, sweatband and occasionally around the neck. I also used it most night to keep my earplugs in place, to block out the light (when I went to bed before lights out) and to keep the hair out of my face. I machine washed it and dried it in the drier. This is one of the things I would definitely take on every trip I go!

3.0 out of 5 stars Neck Gaiter, 16 July 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok I guess., 11 Jun. 2013
I expected the quality to be better than it was but I guess it's ok. It's too thin. I would have liked it to be thicker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good enough to call junk., 18 Feb. 2015
Absolute trash. Just a flimsy piece of cloth roughly hacked off a roll. I've seen better dusters, and considerably less expensive. What a nerve to ask for money for this.

5.0 out of 5 stars GLORIOUS GAITER, 14 Sept. 2014
These gaiters are such all round solutions I am unable to be without. Berghaus have made this unusually designed one and its perfect for my needs

4.0 out of 5 stars Nothing special, but it is not supposed to be ..., 19 Feb. 2015
Nothing special, but it is not supposed to be, given the price i paid! Does the job and, beyond that, it is a matter of taste for colour.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 April 2015
daughter in law found it very useful when out on her bike on chilly days

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 25 April 2015
smashing item nicely made great for the outdoors etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 6 April 2015