on 30 November 2012
The third in the Edmonton Police Thrillers is probably the best, with another cast of interesting characters like Marsland who is an obsessed and fallible ex police detective who's dragged into track down a serial killer who targets families.

This is a decent thriller which gets you on the edge of your seat and tricks you at every turn of the page. I felt for Amy too, one of the surviving victims. This is a thrilling read. Highly recommended.
on 27 June 2014
This book is fast moving and will take you on a journey that will keep you turning pages until the end. I could not put this book down! Mark Yarwood is a writer who can imagine darkness in the soul and inject it into characters that will chill you to the bone while you desperately hope the good guys will catch up with the killer, its a book that that will grab hold of you and not let go until the final page.
on 7 July 2014
This is a thrilling read by Mark Yarwood, a book that keeps you on the edge of your seat from start to finish, I could not put it down.
A great plot that draws you in to the very end. I really liked the character Marsland without going into too much detail.This is an excellent thriller which I would highly recommend. Looking forward to the next book by this author.
on 22 June 2013
Have read Spidermouth, Murderson and now the latest one Last Alive is another really good read. The kind of books you read and thing how good would this be on TV! Hope we don't have to wait too long for the next one. Definitely recommend them if you like a good whodunit.
on 18 December 2013
I do enjoy a good 'whodunit' and I wasn't disappointed by this 3rd Edmonton Police Station Thriller. I sympathized greatly with Marsland and admired his determination to find the killer. The book reached its ending in dramatic style, leaving me on the edge of my seat. I won't give away the ending, but it was definitely worth the read....
on 1 July 2014
I loved this book. Lots of shocks and surprises and had me holding my breath on more than one occasion in anticipation! Just when you think you are clever enough to work out where this book maybe heading,along comes a curve ball to throw you off the scent! Looking forward to the next in the series!
on 23 February 2015
An absolutely gripping tale of an ex-policeman and a series of what seem to be ritual murders. Despite a difficult relationship with his former police colleagues, who would rather he kept his nose out of things, he gets there in the end at a high personal cost.

I couldn't put it down.
on 8 March 2014
Who is this gritty writter? where has he been? How can i get hold of the other titles in paper format? Sometimes you want to own early physical copies of the collection, to remember you were part of the genesis of it all.
on 26 August 2013
As with the previous two books in the Edmonton series,we have a good plot, shady characters,and an unexpected hero at he end.I had great difficulty in putting it down.Highly recommendable;I am ready for book number FOUR.
on 2 November 2013
A must read, loved this book from the start can't wait for the next 1. Highly recommend this book will be grabbing the nxt edition for sure.