on 13 July 2013
It is not a beanie but more of a normal hat because it is so small , looks like it but probably a rip off version
on 20 June 2013
The hat was below my expectations. Far to short. More like a beanie hat, even on my ten year old its tiny in comparison to how it should be.
on 9 June 2013
When the hat arrived it was really really small and tight fitting. The star under the writing wasn't even in the right shape compared to the official one that A$AP ROCKY is wearing in his 'Goldie' video; and if you didn't know, A$AP is the rapper who invented this hat (so what you see on all these sites is copied ones, some worse than others). The star is suppose to be like the star on your computer keyboard, not like a star you'd see in children's books. Therefore, this was a poor copy compared to the proper ones you can get & I do not recommend buying one from Amazon... anyone could be selling you poor copy's on here!
on 30 August 2013
This hat looks great and feels great! Shame it's tiny and can barley fit over my head! It's a great price and great material but size is a bit of an issue! I wouldn't recommend buying this hat from here and try another one so you get your money's worth! But if you have a tiny head then id buy it! Quick delivery though!
on 25 December 2013
Lovely thick material, with nice inside, warm hat, gets loads of looks but I think thats coz im the first to floss it round my way.. not one for the school run, but good if keeping up with current trends and excellent as a woolly hat certainly does its job with a touch of cool ;-)
on 10 October 2013
Fantastic product for its price, I feel the print may be off centre slightly but only a tad. Fits comfortably and I am very happy with the product, and this is why I have given it 4 stars.
on 23 August 2013
The hat came to me sooo small didn't even fit my little sisters head . I couldn't even return it cause it was such an long process doing buy it unless your putting it on an babies head !!!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 29 May 2014
Exactly as expected! It's great but the hat is quite long and doesn't flop down, if you're going for that look then it's cool but if you want a floppy beanie i wouldn't recommend this.
on 15 December 2014
Love this hat, I know it's not the original so understandable that the stitching isn't top, top quality but it's still good quality and great for the price I paid. :)
on 15 May 2013
so amazing, i die! all my friends are jealous i told them they could touch it hahaha
arrived fast aswell, i was sceptacle but this is definatly amazing